41. The New Boss

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers.
______________

Chapter 41

  Arjun's POV:

               My eyes opened to flash the innocent face of my heartbeat sleeping soundly in my chest. My daughter, my everything.. Siya wasn't in the bed may be she's preparing our breakfast.

          Everything is normal and I'm leading a happy life, Siya loves me so much but she wasn't ready to utter that three magical words to me. My stubborn wife is stubborn enough to bring her love in words.

                She had changed, she's no more a naughty young girl but a responsible lovely mother. I can sense the change in her but I love this too. There still my playful naughty Siya in there but I need to bring her out.

            Damn! I to need to take her out of my mansion first, she's frustrated and so do I. My lovely ladies need to be safe than enjoying freedom. Safety is my priority.

             A delicate pair of fingers pulled my beard suddenly. My daughter is up. She looked at me with her half closed eyes and started shaking my head by pulling my beard. It's her habit of notifying that she's awake. If anyone else dared to touch my beard I would have ripped the head out of their body but for my daughter I'm ready to place my heart in her hands to play.

          I hugged her close in my arms engulfing her in a warm hug. "My Heartbeat..." I kissed her chubby cheeks.

     She kissed me and gave a heartwarming smile "Acchu..baa!" she told in her blabbering baby voice. It means my daughter wanted to use the toilet. She's toilet trained and Siya took a lot of efforts to train her.

            I took her to the restroom freshen her up as well as me then we both descended down the stairs.

        "What next aunty? Sweets, let prepare sweets in our home aunty we don't have to buy it from outside. And strictly no crackers my baby is still young to play that and it's not safe." Siya was sitting on the couch with a list in her hands while biting the back end of the pen. My cook was helping her with the list but for what?

            I went near her while my heartbeat jumped on her mother, she hugged Siya tightly and kissed her cheeks. "My baby... You are up.  Come.." She took her in her arms and walked towards our kitchen.

               Siya was wearing a light pink Saree complementing her looks. I love this in her, always simple yet the most beautiful. She started feeding Ari her meal while she served me food.

           "Why are you preparing that list? " I asked her.

      "Because next week we have a festival... It's Ariya's first Diwali so I wanted her to enjoy." She told feeding Ari. Our last dewali was a disaster, Siya was at the verge of anger that she ignored celebrating. And me, I have never celebrated any festivals in my life so I know nothing. But Ariya.. I wanted my daughter to enjoy to the fullest.

        "Siya so... When are you going to Shop?" I asked her.

       "Now. After feeding Ari... Online Shopping." She told me with a saddened face.

          "Get ready in the evening, we are going out for shopping and just pack Ari's food, we'll both have dinner outside." I told her and she was looking me shocked the next second, she jumped on me and hugged me tight. I kissed her head and hugged her. Ari started clapping her hands looking at me and Siya, she loves me and Siya getting along.

        I then started to my office. I have a very important meeting today and indeed it's a very important day. The second I stepped out of my house my demeanor changed to my old cold self. I have to be cold to face this ruthless world which once again betrayed me and tried to snatch my Siya from me. I can't let that happen again, I can't lose my wife or daughter. This world deserves a cold Arjun.