39. Love Me, Fix Me

This chapter is dedicated to all cupcakes who loves cooking.

__________________

Chapter 39

Siya's POV:

I couldn't contain my happiness when I saw my dad and didn't had any intension to let him go anytime soon. Arjun tried asking my dad to stay with us for a while, but he only agreed to stay with us tonight. He told me he'll visit us everyday but will not stay with us.

I don't know why but I wanna kill my dad now. Can't he stay with me for at least few days?

"I have my own reasons Siya." He told eying me and Arjun. I arranged a room for dad nearby ours. Then sent Arjun to our room along with the baby.

My dad and I spent quality time with each other after months, when it was time to feed my lovely devil I excused and went to my room. Just when I opened the room door my head hit with an hard rod chest.

"Ouch! Arjun.." I hit him on his shoulder and rubbed my forehead.

"I was coming to call you since it's time, my daughter is hungry." told Arjun, his voice was firm and slightly hard comparing to his usual lovey dovey tone.

"I knew it, that's why I came to feed MY DAUGHTER." I replied, He kept on stressing the word 'my daughter' She's my daughter too. I took her from him and walked past to our bed.

Her eyes looked heavy filled with sleep and her tummy flat, a small cry left her pouty lips indicating her want for milk. I started feeding her playing with her baby fingers, she lashed onto me and started having her milk.

Being a mother.... a divine feeling!

But my mom, she might not felt this since she left me. My mom never fed me and the moment I was born she left me. But it was my dad who brought me up filling the place of both mom and dad in my life. He may not fed me but his warmth was enough for me.

When my daughter was full she stopped drinking, I took her in my arms and hugged her close to my face after wiping her cute pretty lips. She rested her small palm on my cheek and I realized my cheek wet.

Arjun came to me and took our daughter in his arms, after patting her back for a while she burped then he placed her carefully on her baby bed spread over our mattress.

I stood up to leave but Arjun asked me "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna stay with daddy tonight, I'll come here every two hours once and feed her." I replied, he let out a long sigh, clenching his jaw he turned to the other side.

Why was he annoyed? He couldn't handle a minuit without our baby. Here, It's been months since I met my dad can't I stay with him?

Idiot!

I left the room and went to my dad's, we spoke for another half an hour. I gave him assurance about not hating Arjun anymore, dad was very happy.

He looked tired and worn out, I asked him to sleep and hugged him tight but I couldn't sleep. Usually if my dad put me to sleep and hugs me I used to land in my dreamland within seconds. But today all my thoughts were wandering around my baby and Arjun. What if she cries for me all on a sudden? She does it already once.

When my dad was sound asleep I got up and walked to my room. Arjun was wide awake gazing the ceiling, the tray of food I brought for him kept untouched also he didn't take his tablets.

This man!

I approached him and sat on the bed he was resting on the bed board with folded hands. I checked his wound just when he looked at me.