48. Love Your Tears For Me!

Friends, if I republish the chapter don't feel annoyed, I'm doing it because many can't find the chapter. I hope its not a big deal for you all friends. Love you😘😘
______________

Chapter 48

   Siya's POV:

              Silence prevailed over the surroundings all I could hear was the perfect breathing of Arjun and I. My head traveled up and down along with his hard rock chest since I was resting my head on him.

      I didn't regret... I didn't even regret at least a second of this night. I realized the reason of my existence, I was born into this world so that I could complete this man, support this man, love this man.

My man, my Arjun.

          I was just worried about the days I spent hurting him, I was missing a gem of a man but not anymore. Last night was bliss.

        He didn't stop, to be frank I didn't let him stop. I wanted him, we wanted this. Actually speaking the urge of loving him and protecting his feelings increased thousand folds after last night. I couldn't stop the wide grin formed in my lips.

      It was still a big question, from where did I get such guts to consummate my marriage. I kept playing with dark damp hairs on his chest not having the courage to meet his face. I slowly raised my face to look at him.

               He was sleeping like a baby, exactly like Ari, forgetting everything around his world but I was sure not me. His tight grip around my waist speaks volumes.

                 I touched his big luscious lips then slowly caressing his cheek with the back of my hands. My index finger traced his vitrified eyebrow.

            "I never took any of my vows seriously during our marriage Arju and just can't marry you again. After all, It's not a movie to remarry my husband again and again (chuckling). I don't want fire or any elements here to witness, my heart filled with love for you is enough. Today I vow to give you love till my last breath Arju, I will care for you, support you in every step of our life, I'll never let you feel alone. I'll give you adorable children and make our life bloom to the fullest. " with that I kissed his chin which was close to my reach. All on a sudden his lips stretched into a beautiful smile.

  Oh God, all the while he was listening me.

      Before I could catch on, he rolled us in a way he was hovering over me and kissed me like no tomorrow. My fingers found it's way into his hairs, it was a deep and passionate kiss yet slow and alluring, pouring all his heart into it.

     He left my lips and looked at my eyes leaving both of us panting hard. I tacked my sight unable to look into those dark orbs.

    Simple, I was shy, specifically after last night. "Siya... Look at me" he said but I hesitated to do so.

     "Siya... Look at me once love..." He repeated. I lifted my eyes to look at him. I saw my world revolving in a white sea.

     He opened his mouth to say something but I shut his lips with my index finger. I knew what he wanted to tell me.

         "Firstly, I know you love me more than anything else in this world but the fact is I love you more than you love me. Secondly, we are not going to talk about our past anymore we have to think about Ariya and our happy life ahead. Thirdly, uh.... I'll think about it and tell you later for now keep these two points in your mind my dear husband." I told circling my hands around his neck he raised his eyebrows and looked at my face, then at my neck with a smirk, then he tried looking down but I pushed him and ran to the restroom wrapping sheets with a slight difficulty.