xvii.

Jimin went out the roof for lunch as usual, his eyes slightly red from crying and trying to hide it. He hadn't even brought his lunch with him because his stomach still didn't feel well after throwing up for fifteen minutes in the boys' bathroom.

He was just glad that none of his friends had seen him.

Or what he had done.

He wanted to throw up again.

Kyung-soo had followed him into the bathroom and demanded that he finish what he started, but Jimin had refused, shaking his head before throwing up again.

Then Kyung-soo had told Jimin that he'd deal with the consequence of refusing Kyung-soo the next morning, but Jimin didn't care.

What more could Kyung-soo do to him?

But he had needed to see his friends. Or at least, that's what he'd thought. But as soon as he saw them, he felt dirty. Wrong.

"Jimin!" J-Hope shouted, looking up. "Woah, man, you look horrible."

"Yeah, right, because Jimin is ugly," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes, but the words hit Jimin, stopping him in his tracks.

You look horrible.

Because Jimin is ugly.

And then a new realization.

They know what I did.

"...and so anyway, he said his name is Min Yoongi and that the roof is his because he needs a place to take naps," Jungkook finished before looking at Jimin strangely. "Yo, shorty. Are you short-circuiting?"

Shorty.

Jimin's so tiny, he can't even...

"Jimin, aren't you going to eat your lunch? Oh wait, you don't want to get fat right?"

You don't want to get fat, right?

Jimin has to run to the bus to lose weight.

Only ugly people sit in front.

You have to be this tall to ride the rides.

It's more like you have to lose weight, isn't it?

Look at Jimin's hands. You know what they say about a guy who has small hands, right?

You ugly piece of trash.

You'll never have anything or anybody.

I wish Jimin would just die.

Jimin stopped.

He looked at the edge of the roof.

"Jimin?"