xxxix.

Jimin hesitated before eating. "I want to eat all this but...I'm not-...I can't-...I don't want to get fat..."

Tae pinched Jimin's cheeks. "Shut up and eat."

Jimin, not wanting to be pinched again, complied.

When everybody had finished lunch (Jin was still crying from giving away his cupcake), there was a long beat of silence.

Jimin swallowed. "I don't want to go back to class. I don't want to see him again."

Tae nodded and sighed. "I understand, Jimin, but even if you got transferred into one of our classes, he's still going to be here. You won't be able to just avoid him. We have to do something."

Jimin just stared blankly at the ground. "But I feel like...if I go back there...it'll be the same as killing myself." He flinched as he finally said aloud the words that everyone had been dancing around. Jimin wrapped his arms around his knees and tilted his head down so he didn't have to look at any of his friends. "He...he made me...make fun of some kid. He said I had to or he'd tell you all how pathetic I am. And so...I did what he told me to...or I started to, but I couldn't keep going. I left, and that's when he started the new rumor about me." Jimin kept his head down. He didn't want to see the hatred in his friends' eyes. "I can't go back there. He ruined me. He broke me. I hate what he does, but I did the same thing. What does that make me?"

There was silence.

"Jimin, look up."

Jimin shook his head, burrowing deeper.

"Jimin, bring your head up," Tae snapped, and Jimin swallowed before looking up at Tae, who looked absolutely pissed. "What is makes you is a victim. What it makes you is bullied. What it makes you is human that you feel so bad about it. Doing that - it doesn't make you like him the same way rubbing frosting in Jin's face doesn't make him cake."

"I am cake," Jin whispered.

Tae hopped up to his feet. "C'mon, Jimin. Let's go find the kid that you were forced to make fun of. Then you can apologize and stop feeling so damn guilty about it. Then we can go find Kyung-soo and take care of this."

Jimin bit his lip. He felt the pain of his teeth threatening to puncture the soft skin, but he knew that pain couldn't fix what he'd broken. The same went for suicide. Jumping off the roof wouldn't make Kyung-soo stop.

If Jimin wanted things to change, he couldn't just suffer in silence and hope that tomorrow would be better. He had to speak up. He had to take action.

He took Tae's hand.

can't stop listening to album

jimin and tae have such great parts <3

well all of them

but still

comment here & tell me your favorite song :)