xxxiii.

Tae looked over at Jungkook and hesitated. He didn't want to sweep Jimin's pain under the rug. But was it really his responsibility to tell his friends - Jimin's friends - that he had been about to jump off the roof? "Jimin...is having a bad day."

"He was going to jump," a voice said out of nowhere, and a boy sat up from where he'd been laying down out of sight. He blinked like he'd just woken up before stretching his arms over his head.

"What?" Jungkook asked, looking between the strange boy and Tae. Jimin couldn't make eye contact because his face was still buried in Tae's t-shirt. Not that he wanted to make eye contact. "Tae? What's going on? What does Yoongi mean, he was going to jump?"

Tae frowned. "Yoongi? Have you been up here the whole time?"

Yoongi nodded, yawning. "I think I woke up when you opened the door to come out here."

Tae scowled. "If you're lying to me - if you were awake when Jimin was alone - and you were just going to let him jump-"

"I wasn't, I swear. By the time I woke up, it looked like you had things under control," Yoongi said, standing up with a frown. "Besides, he's not the only one who's been in that position. It's a nice view, isn't it, Jimin?"