>>Q&A>>

thanks all for contributing questions

(cause these things don't really work without awesome readers)

and lol, reading comments for the antagonists always makes me feel attacked

but here you go

answers

but first

chijeu8: Stay strong Chimchim. How did you feel towards Tae telling you the truth ? Do you feel like the pressure has been released even a little bit?

Jimin: I think...it's still hard...to know what to believe. But I would rather believe the people who gave up their lunches for me than the people who would steal my lunch. But it's really easy to fall back into the trap of believing what people say. Especially when it hurts. And yeah, I guess some of the pressure has released or else I wouldn't still be here. I guess I have Tae to thank for that.

Wh0473myf00d: How did all of this start? Do you know why Kyung-soo began bullying you?

Jimin: I'm not sure if it was one thing or just a lot of little things combined. I have a hard time remembering what it was like before I was bullied because the recent past has kind of overshadowed everything.

chijeu8: How did you feel when Jimin told you the truth of what his classmates were doing/saying to him?

Taehyung: I was honestly shocked. From when I met Jimin, he'd always been happy and nice, so to think that he was suffering - well, I never would have thought that. He never let us see that side of him, although I guess it's our fault for not looking hard enough. But I also think it's disgusting that they would pick on him. It's just plain wrong. And not to mention that everything they said was a lie. Jimin? Ugly? Like WHat tHe hEck HavE YoU SEen ThIS cHiLD?