xxx.

Taehyung didn't hesitate.

He just ran to Jimin, wrapping his arms around Jimin's chest, and pulled backward so Jimin ended up falling on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung ended up hitting his head against the concrete, but he remained conscious despite slight bleeding.

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked, shocked before he started squirming. "Let me go!"

Taehyung silently refused, holding Jimin tighter and waiting until Jimin gave up. "What were you thinking, Jimin?" Tae asked quietly.

Jimin was equally quiet. "I was just thinking that...if I jumped...it would all go away."

"What would go away, Jimin?"

"Everything. The looks, the stares, the jokes, the laughter. Kyung-soo. All of it. Gone."

"Kyung-soo?" Tae shook his head, not recognizing the name. "What about the rest, Jimin?"

"What do you mean, the rest?"

"I mean your family, your friends. What about all that?"

Jimin twisted to look at Tae, confusion in his eyes. "Friends? What friends?"

Taehyung just stared at Jimin. "Us, you idiot."

Jimin shook his head, slowly at first and then faster. "You- you said I was ugly!" Jimin protested, standing up and facing Taehyung, who also stood. "They said I was fat!"

"Jimin, we never meant those things," Tae said, distressed. "We shouldn't have said them, but we were only joking around because you're the opposite of ugly and fat. You're really attractive, Jimin, and you're in great shape. Why would you think that we were being serious?"

"Because..." Jimin stopped. "I can't tell what's the lie and what's the truth anymore..."

"Here's how you tell, Jimin. If they care about you, it's the truth. Whoever is telling you this messed-up shit - do they care about you? No."

"But how do I know if someone cares about me?"

so i said i wouldn't update any more today but i chickened out so here you go
hope you enjoy those brief few hours of suspense