5 | Budapest

Ryan's POV

I scowl quietly in the corner of the jet waiting for our land off. I didn't mine being partnered up with Natasha and Clint, it's the fact I didn't fully trust Natasha.

I sat quietly with my arms folded not making any eye contact. Dad wanted us to play nice and get the job done. It was hard but in the end I'll have their back.

"So, any movies you guys seen this weekend?" Asked Clint in the pilots seat. Natasha sat across from me with also folded arms.

"No" Natasha simply said. He waited for my answer.

"No, I was busy training" I lie. I tried tracking Charlie again after the café but he never showed up. He knew, that's why he was following me. Natasha gave me a look that I saw in the corner of my eye but didn't question it. "Are we almost there?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Close" he sings. I roll my eye at how he can be so happy, but then again, he didn't have to deal with an arch nemesis that killed half his family.

"Is he always this happy during a mission?" Natasha asked me in a low voice. I look at her.

"Unfortunately," I chuckled. She chuckles also. "But you gotta love him." We both smiled at each other and it went back to silence.

"The Director want us to get along, but you seem not to want to," she questions giving me a look. I sigh.

"I don't see you trying either." I barked back. He slips back with her head raised.

"Daddy doesn't like it when his kids fight" Clint chimes. I slammed my head back at his joke. He's such a funny guy in awkward situations. I glance at Natasha who as an amused smirk on her face.

"I may not know who you are and vice versa, but I know that we have to learn to get to know each other and tolerate one another. If it's the same to you, I would like to get to know you" I say staring at her. She matched my stare looking into my brown eyes.

"You're right. We should get to know each other, we got off to the wrong start," she says nodding. I smile and gave her a nod.

"Incoming approach to landing: we are in Budapest," Clint spoke to us. We approach him from the back and looked at the view.

"Let's not die" I say looking at both of them.

"I said to not die!" I scream as I shot more rounds. Clint was badly injured by being shot by these robots that surrounded us.

"I got him, let's move to the safe house." Nat says supporting him.

I nod my head and continue to shoot, "I'll hold them off go!" I scream. I was on the spot to think of a plan to get them away. "Hey ugly thing! You aren't that smart!" I shout. Yeah, my English teacher wouldn't like my use of words. However, it worked in my favor as they shot at me.

Ducking under a wood box I hid behind it waiting for the rounds to be done. I heard static over my comm which made me scared. Tossing out the comm I rose up and pulled out another handgun to shoot. Hitting the right target, all robots fell. I groaned and limped over to them. "Take that bitch," and I kicked one robot.

"You're bleeding." A voice said. Raising my gun to the voice I squinted my eyes.

"Show your- OW!" I scream. I look over to see a wound badly bleeding. I slightly lower my gun feeling all the adrenaline leaving my body. A man that seemed like to be dad's age stepped out into the shoulder and walked towards me. He held a sense of authority, but also a spy.

"I just witnessed you taking out these robots singled handily," the man spoke at me. He was a tan old man with brown dark hair but some hairs were growing grey.