7 | "Being a SHEILD agent makes me not nomral.."

Ryan's POV

A smile was plastered on my face when my alarm went off. Getting out of bed, I felt more relaxed than I did a couple months ago after my first mission with my new partners.

Grabbing my phone from the wireless pad from my night stand, a series of messages popes up from my family. My smile stayed on my face seeing them saying happy birthday. Walking out of my room in a poop emoji shirt and heart shaped bottoms to the kitchen, I went to cook myself some breakfast.

Seventeen long years on this earth, and I feel amazing since the only thing I had to do was to go to school and the dance with Amber. I was let off of missions for two weeks due to schooling. I was sort of exited because being a spy is hard. It's especially hard since I lost the tracking on Charles.

I put the plate that held bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns and potatoes onto the dinner table and sat down. I grab the black remote that was by me and turned on the news. The reporter was talking about local things when a knock was heard.

I got up furring my brows glancing at the clock. I wasn't expecting anyone. Moving towards the door quietly, there was a brown small table drawer by the door. Opening it, I pulled out my gun and peaked through the peep hole.

I sigh with relief when I saw who it was. Putting the gun back, I open the door with a wide smile.

"Ahh!" She screamed with excitement and went in for a bear hug

"Ahh!" She screamed with excitement and went in for a bear hug. I hug her tightly not letting go. We jumped up and squealed not bothering to be considerate to the neighbors at this time.

"What are you doing here?! I thought we'd meet up at school?" I ask pulling away. She gave a look that said, "bitch please."

"Well, I thought since it's my besties birthday, and I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks, that I wanted to spend the morning with her." Amber beamed. I led her into the apartment. "Tonight is also the semi-formal and we need to go." She exclaimed. I raised my brow to her.

"I don't know.. Ambs, I don't do dances." I say shaking my head. She gave me a puppy dog look that gets me. Amber was the most beautiful girl in our school, head cheerleader, most popular, and is dating the quarterback of the football team. "Don't give me that look." I say with a glare. She didn't budge.

"But you're like a ghost in school! You need to be seen!" She whispers with a small yell. I sighed knowing she was right. Everyone knew that I was the smartest in the school since I knew Tony who taught me and I've been in SHIELD. My job life was amazing, but my social not so amazing. "You have that look on your face! You know I'm right." She says with a smirk flipping her blonde hair. I roll my eyes.

"It's seven thirty Ambs, it's to early for an argument." I say rubbing my head. My mood of happiness was going down knowing she was right that I had to go to this dance. "If I go, who will you be with? I thought Jack asked you?" I ask scrunching up my face.