Little about me

Hey, my name is Raven. Well, that's my middle name. My first name is Lilith. I go by my middle name. My mom's name is Lilith. I only go by Raven, because every time my dad hears mom's name he just freezes. My mom died when I was little, and I don't know what happened. Dad won't tell me. Oh, and my dad is the famous Slender man.

I know, I know. You're probably thinking, Your dad is Slender man!? Well, yeah. You probably hadn't heard of me, because he's the one who kills. I don't. I'm not going to be the reason of ending people's lives. They deserve to live. I'm not destroying there life. All what brings is sadness and hate. I'm not going to be the cause of that. I don't bring misery.

My dad, on the other hand, kills basically every night. Every now and then he'll stay, but that's rare.

I don't go to school. I'm stuck in a mansion all day, and I hate it. You're also probably thinking, You hate being in a mansion!? Well, I'm stuck in there everyday. It gets boring after a few years. The only time I can leave the house, is when I'm going in the woods to kill (which will never happen) or walk around inside the stone walls. Which sucks. To sum it all up, I have no freedom and my I'm alone.

My dad and I aren't the only ones who live here though. We have Ben, Jack, Jeff, and Sally, but they go killing every now and then. They are considered my family, even though we aren't related. I see Ben, Jack, and Jeff as my uncles and Sally as a little sister. We have a dog too. His name is Smile. I think he's a husky. No one knows for sure.

Right now, I'm in my room, on my laptop. I'm just listening to music and looking through instagram.It's the closest thing I have to socializing. Looking at other people's pictures and direct messaging every now and then. I never post a picture of my face, because I don't have one. People would freak. I did once, and they saw it as photo shop. I went with that, because that's my only cover, I guess. I make masks sometimes. Some are made of thread, some are plastic. I want a face. I bet if I walked up to some random person, they'd be scared of faceless me. People would think I'm a monster. Maybe I am, I don't know.

*Knock*

*Knock*

I looked over to my black wooden door and found my dad peeking in.

"Rave, I'm going out for a kill, you want to come?" Rave is my nickname. It's short for Raven if you couldn't guess.

"Dad, I don't kill people. You know that."

"I know, but I just thought you would want to leave the house and escape these stone walls for once."

"I do, but I'm not killing."

"Fine," and with that, he left. He's asking me constantly. Why won't he stop.

I closed my laptop and went downstairs. I'm starving. I walked through the living room, finding Jeff flipping through channels on the tv.

"Hey, Rave. What's up? You were in that room of yours all day."

"Nothing much. Just being bored like always." I said, opening the refrigerator.

"Hm, your dad try to get you to kill again?"

"Yeah, he always does, and there is no way that's happening." I grabbed some sliced turkey and cheese. I walked over and grabbed bread, when Jeff spoke.

"It must suck being stuck in the same place everyday."

"Yeah, it does. You can leave when ever, cause you kill."

"Yeah, why don't you? It gets your anger out."

"I'm not ending lives for my own benefits. Murder isn't right, and you know it." I said building my sandwich and taking a bite out of it.

"Yeah, but it feels good. My favorite part is right before I plunge my knife into them."

I sighed, and continued to eat.

"I understand why you don't want to, Raven."

"Really? You are one of the most wanted criminals in the world. I doubt you even know half."

"Yeah? Well, I didn't always kill."

I stayed silent for a bit. I know that, but I still had no response.

"I use to think killing people was the worst thing in the world, but look at now what I've become. I kill for a living. Do you know why?" he paused for a second, then continued. "Because I realized that's the only thing I found enjoyable in my life."

I stayed silent and finished my sandwich. I grabbed a can of monster then went upstairs. I know it's ten at night, but I'm not tired, and I'm in the mood for monster. I went upstairs to my room and continued to what I was doing, on instagram. I was Direct messaging a person named Black_Monster. (I MADE THIS NAME UP! I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS SOMEONE WITH THAT USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM!) His real name is Cole. He's the guy I mostly talk to, other than the people I live with.

Hey Raven, what's up?

Nothing. The same as always.

You need to get out more.

I know, but my dad wont let me. He's too strict.

Sneak out.

No, I wish I could, but he would notice.

Not if you're gone for a little bit.

I waited a little bit, before I responded. If I did, where would I go?

With me. We do live close to each other. I kind of told him what city I lived in after I felt comfortable telling him. I think I know enough to tell him. We live in the same city. I told him I'm home schooled, so that's why he doesn't see me.

No, I cant, my dad has, "gaurds" I guess you can call them, watching me all of the time.

Do it when they aren't watching.

Idk, I might, but not now.

That's fine, but when you do, tell me a time and place. I want to see that beautiful face of yours.

And how is that suppose to happen, when I have no face. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, That's a possibility.

What was I suppose to say, sorry you cant, I have no face? That's not happening.

:)

:)

The rest of the night, I drank monster and listened to music, in this dark place I call home.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK. I have been working on this book, secretly. That's why I have been having delays with my other book. Loved by a Killer.

Hopefully you guys are okay with that. :)

I might combine this book with loved by a killer, because they both have creepypasta's. The same one's too. If I do I'll make another book. It might still be about Olivia in my other book, but Raven will be a big part it too.

I Love You, Bye! Muah!