Shall We Try This Again?

Hey, Cole, do you want to go hangout or something? I'm on instagram, talking to Cole.

Yes!!!!!! Finally you want to. You never do. What makes you want to hangout?

I thought about it, and there is nothing to worry about. Well, other then my dad, who might find out, but I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

 Where do you want to go?

I'm not sure. I don't really know the place, and I don't want to be in public.

Okay, come to my place. My parents aren't home. They won't be back till tomorrow, and I don't see why you can't. It'll just be you and me.

Okay, meet me by the area we met last time. You know, the greeting sign.

Alight, be there in a bit.

I got up, and walked down stairs. Ben and Jeff sat in the living room, playing video games. Jack sat there watching, probably waiting on his turn knowing him.

"Hey, I'm going out for a while. See ya later." I waved, then walked out the door. Before it closed I heard Ben say 'bye.'

I walked through the woods and to the area I told Cole to meet me. I stayed in the woods, of coarse, but able to see the area. It's still daytime, so hopefully I won't encounter my dad, but if Cole doesn't come soon, then we'll be in a little danger. The sun is about t go down, so he better hurry.

I waited a couple more minutes then saw him approach the sign. I sighed in relief, then called out to him.

"Cole!" I waved. He noticed, then walked over to me.

"Hey, Rave, what's up?"

"Nothing much. So where's your house? Try to make it so people won't notice me."

"That's fine with me. We just have to walk around the woods for a little bit, then walk in town, but not much."

"Okay." I said. Hopefully we can avoid my dad. It's getting late.

Cole took my hand, then lead me to his place. We walked through the woods, then in the town. Going through the town was short, thankfully. We walked in his house, and I am astonished at the sight. Yeah, it's smaller than my house. A LOT smaller, but still, it looks a lot like my house. I didn't think humans house looked so similar.

Cole lead me upstairs and into a room. When i walked in I filled with amazment. He has black walls, with posters of black cities and blue lights. His bed had dark blue covers and he has a blue lamp. He has carpet floors. They are that normal light tanish color, but it didn't affect the amazingness of this room. He has a big black shelf, holding his tv and all kinds of other things. On the top he has a model dark blue car sitting on it. It's one of those small ones that sit on a black tray thing with a label on it. Next to it, there is a blue lava lamp. He has an Xbox hooked up to his tv, next to it, with games stacked beside it.

"Wow, is this your room?" i asked.

"Yep, you like it?" he asked, a little shyishly.

"Yes, it's awesome."

He smiled, then sat down on the end of his bed. I walked over and sat down next to him. I looked around the room, still amazed, while Cole looked at me. I can tell he is, being a Slender doesn't make it hard. I looked at him, then smiled, though he didn't know because I have no face.

"You want to see a movie? I have some and we can watch some here if you want." Cole said.

"Sure." I responded.