Never Thought I'd Say This, But Glad To Be Home

I woke up, and checked the time.

It's noon. 12:00pm.

I've never slept this late. Yeah, I've slept till ten and possibly eleven, but not twelve.

Oh, well. I'm just glad to be home.

I opened my laptop and it immediately went on instagram. Did I forget to log out? Oh, well.

5 new messages.

I clicked on it, and they were all from Cole.

Rave, why'd ya leave?

Come on please respond.

I want to talk.

Please.

You can trust me.

Trust. Something I have a hard time with. It's really hard to trust people, especially when you're me. I probably only trust Ben. He's always there for me.

I don't know if I can.

Why not?

Reasons.

Well, what are the reasons? I need to know for you to trust me.

I didn't respond. I don't 100% not trust him, but I've been exposed by him.

Raven, I like you a lot. We've been talking for a while now. No secrets. You can tell me. We will still be friends. I don't care what it takes.

He's still willing to be my friend, even though he knows who I really am? Humans. Mysterious creatures.

You know the Slender Man legend?

Yeah.

Well, that's all true.

I explained the whole thing to him, and he hasn't said anything.

Cole?

No response. This is exactly what I was afraid of. A human. Why'd ya have to make friends with a human.

Raven, still here.

You okay?

Yeah, this is just a lot to take in. Slender Man? I thought he was just some story people made up to scare kids. Are you telling the truth?

You've seen my face.

True. Can we hangout later. I need to see you in person.

Not today. Maybe tomorrow or something. I just feel like staying home today.

Okay.

We can't meet in the town. You have to be the only human who knows.

That's fine, but where should we meet?

It took me a while to think, but it was the only place I could think of.

Meet me by the woods, tomorrow at 7pm. The part of the woods next to the sign.

Ok. The one say, welcome to Redwood Wyoming?

Yeah.

Got it. See ya tomorrow.

I logged off of instagram and went on youtube.

I looked up songs that I know, like Faint from Linkin Park, I Hate Everything About You from Three Days Grace, and stuff like that.

After a while I checked the time.

11:36. I've been up for hours. I closed my laptop then just sat in bed, thinking about what's going to happen with me and Cole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!!!! I know, short chapter, but hey, it'll get better. How do you like it so far? PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE <3 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you! Bye!

Muah!