Meeting with Cole

My palms are sweaty, knees week, arms are heavy. Okay, so that's from lose yourself from eminem, but that's how I was feeling right now. Nervous. It's 6:45. I told Cole I'd meet him at seven.

I walked out of the living room, grabbed my cape, and walked out the door. I walked in the woods for a few minutes, then finally saw Cole, standing next to the sign already.

Vomit is about to be on my 'sweater' already if I get anymore nervous than this. I knocked on a tree, so I could get his attention. When he turned his head, I motioned my hand for him to come here.

"Raven, finally I get to see you again."

"Hey, Cole. Can we walk deeper in the woods. I don't want a car passing by and notice me."

"Sure."

We walked deeper into the woods, until we were for sure away from the road.

"You can take off that cape now. You don't have to hide."

I stood there, looking down.

"Here," he moved the hoodie down, so he could see my 'face.' "There, now I can see how beautiful you are."

Beautiful? He thinks I'm beautiful?

"How can you say I'm beautiful. I'm as white as snow. I have no face. My family kills for a living."

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you kill?"

"No."

"Then that's all that matters. By the way, I don't care what you say about yourself. You are beautiful."

I stood in silence.

He reached over, and hugged me. I lied my face on his warm chest. It's freezing out here.

"Hey, Raven."

"Yeah?"

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. I like you just the way you are."

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him a little tight, trying not to use my super strength.

I broke the hug, but we still had our arms.

"Cole, you bro realize if my dad saw us, you would be dead in seconds."

"Yeah, and I'm willing to take that chance."

We smiled at each other.

He started to lean little more, as did I.

Now we are two teenagers kissing in the middle of the woods. One of us not even human.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Hey peoples. I know, I know, short chapter, but I've been working on three different books today. I also had school.

Comment, Comment, COMMENT!

I love reading comments, and it also gives me an idea of whether or not I'm doing well.  Till the next chapter...

Bye! I love you all EQUALLY!

Muah!