Accedent For a Good Cause

Cole's Pov

I got up to find Raven gone.

I sighed, then looked to grab my phone. I noticed a note. I read it, then got up and stretched. I looked at the time.

"Damn it's early." I whispered to myself. It's five in the morning. Daylight is just revealing itself. Why would i get up this early? I put my arms down from stretching then walked to the window. As soon as i moved something wrapped around me. It...it was a tentecle. I turned my head and found Slender Man and his tentecles all spread out behind him. My face filled with fear.

"Put me down!" I said, trying to free myself.

He didn't say anything. He just took me out of my house and into the woods, REALLY FAST. I started yelling and still trying to free myself. A coupe seconds past, and a huge mansion appeared in sight.

He took me inside. He took me in a room, but it was too fast, the only thing i could make out was books and shelves inside it. All of a sudden i was in a dark room with torches for light. He threw me to a wall. I yelled, then Slender Man commanded me to take off my shirt and put the cuffs on. I looked around for the cuffs he was talking about, and found them with long chains. I did as he said, then felt pain across my chest. I looked down and found blood appear cmming out of my chest.

I looked up to see Slender Man still having his tentecles spread out. One of them came at me and wipped me on the shoulder. Pain struck and i let out another scream.

He continued to do this and after a while I passed out at the pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's Pov

I woke up in my room.

"What happened?" I whispered as i sat up. Then, it hit me. Dad found out about Cole.

DAMMIT! What the hell am I going to do? Maybe i still have a chance to save Cole. I ran to my window and tried to open it. My hands started burning, then I released my grip. I looked at my hands and they looked like a pinkish reddish color. I ran to the door and the same happened.

Damn that stupid spell. I thought about something, but the only thing i could think of s baring the pain until I open the window. I stood up and approached it, then the door opened. I know it's dad, because he's the only one who can open it.

"Raven, come with me or else I'll have to force you." he said.

"Where's Cole?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"I haven't done anything to him, yet. Just follow me."

"Take me to him."

"Raven, just follow me-"

"Just take me to him, dammit!"

"I will! Just come with me now, or I'll force you."

I stayed quiet, then followed dad. All I can do is trust him. He lead me to his room. I've never been in here, because i'm never allowed. He opened the door and revealed a bunch of books on shelves. He walked to his closet, then showed a door on the ground, with chains and a lock on it. He grabbed a ker from the closest shelf and unlocked the door.

Dad opened the door and walked down stairs. I followed, suprised of the secrecy of this room, but paid attention to why I'm going down here. It was really dark, and torches are our only light source. There are stone walls. It looks like one of those places leading to a castle dungon.

We continued to walk down the stairs, then found myself in a big room.

"Dad, where's Cole? I mean this is just a..." I stopped finding a someone chained by the wrist to the wall. "Cole!?" i yelled. I ran to him and hugged him. When my hand felt his skin, it was wet. I looked and he was covered in blood.

"Cole?" I whispered. I turned to my dad and asked in a angry voice, "What did you do to him?"

"I merely whipped him to unconsiousness. He's still alive so you don't have to-"

"What the hell is wrong with you!? He did nothing and you're torchering him!"

"I'm am teaching you that these humans aren't friends."

"Oh yeah? Jeff use to be human. Sally and Ben look human."

"Yes, but they aren't now."

"You just don't get it." i stood up. "Non of these people deserve to die! Cole is my friend and he hasn't given me any reason for me not to trust him. He knows I'm a Slender and he still wants to hangout with me! Why can't you see humans aren't that bad!"

"Why can't you understand that killing is in your blood! I left him alive for you!"

"Yes dad and i apprechiate that, but-"

"No, Raven, You're getting this the wrong way. I left him alive for you to kill. I want you to kill this boy whether you do it or i force you to!"

I stayed in silent. I walked back to Cole and sat down, huggin him.

"I'm not killing him." I said a little more calmly. No reason of yelling if that won't even get through his thick stuborn skull.

"Fine, then ii guess I'll have to do it by force." he said. Then he wrapped one of his tentecles around me and lifted me up. "I've never understood why you just don't do this one simple task."

I struggled for my freedom. I looked up to see Cole getting consious again.

"Cole!"

"Huh? Wha?" He looked up and saw me, "Raven!" He stood up and started to run to me, but stopped by the chains.

"No Cole! Just stay back!" i said, holding up one of my hands, and the other grabbong on to the tentecle. I put my other hand back to the tentecle and consentrated on doing this one trick dad can do. It's that static thing.

Dad yelled, then released me. I fell to the ground, then looked at dad.

"Raven, why did you? Nevermind, I'll just kill this boy myself."

"Wait what!?" Cole said. Next thing you know, i saw dad chaging one of his tentecles at Cole.

I got up and ran right infront of Cole, arms spread out.

I stopped infront of him, and looked behind me to see if Cole wasa alright. Thankfully he is. I turned back around and pain struck me around my stomach. I looked down and found one of dad's tentecles jabbed into me.

"Raven!" i heard them both yell. I fell and Cole caught me. Dad ran toward me.

"Raven I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, dad. Just don't harm Cole." After that everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!!!!!!!! So, how's life? Raven doesn't seem to be doing too good. She just got stabbed by her own dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She saved Cole though in the process. The book isn't over, yet, but it will be soon. I know it's a short book, but i think it's a pretty good one, don't you think? Well, all good things must come to an end i suppose. Until Next Time...

Comment, Vote, and FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!