The Choices You Make

I stayed up all night. Dad came home at around three in the morning. Cole and I stopped talking at around mid-night.

I got up, and my skirt got caught on my nightstand. When I ask my dad to get me close, he gets tops of suits and tie and red plaid skirts. Sometimes some dress pants. The shoes are black heals, and I have white knee high socks. It's really annoying. I want things I want are cute t-shirts, skinny jeans, convers. This shit is uncomfortable. My PJs are better than this, but dad will get pissed if I don't wear this. He thinks its inappropriate for girls to walk around the house with pajamas on, especially around other people.

I should've changed last night, instead if being in this all night.

Oh, well. No since in complaining. It's not like it's ever going to change. I untangled my skirt and walked out of my room and into the living room. This time Ben was here and playing the Xbox.

"Hey, Raven."

"Hey, Ben." I sat down on the couch and watched Ben play.

"So what's up?"

"Being bored, like always."

"Why not try leaving this place?"

"I wish. I thought you knew my dads rule. I cant leave, unless I want to kill."

 "I know, but...Nevermind."

"What? You know how I can leave?"

"Well, yeah, but your father would kill you, and I don't want to be apart of that."

"C'mon tell me." I really want to know how to get out of this hell-hole.

"You could say you're going to go kill, but then really go wherever."Why does everyone want me to sneak out? "I mean, you should be able to go wherever you want, but your dad would go insane."

"Yeah, I know. I wish he'd let me get some freedom."

Right when I was finished talk, dad walked in.

"Good morning, Rave."

"Morning, dad." I sighed.

"Why sound so down?"

"I want to leave."

"Why? I mean, you can, but you have to kill."

"Dad, please. I just want to leave without murdering."

"Rave, I don't understand why you won't. Why do you care for these pitiful humans?"

"Because, they are people."

"And people die at some point in time. All I'm doing is ending their lives faster."

"Which is wrong. Maybe they want to live. Maybe they like being alive!"

"Rave! You will not talk to me with that tone."

"Dad, I-"

"No! You will learn how to kill, and you will enjoy every minute of it!" His tentacles started to come out at the last part.

"Ugh!" I stomped back up to my room. Why won't he just listen. I DONT KILL! I HATE THE THOUGHT OF IT!

Now I'm just continuing on what I do everyday. Go on my laptop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of being bored, I started to think.

Should I listen to Ben. Should I listen to Cole.

Sneak out, behind my dad's back?

After a while of thinking about it, I finally decided on what I am going to do. I got a black furry pillow and put it, half way, under my blanket. The black, kind of looks like my hair. I got one of my jackets and wrapped it around it, and spread the blanket out, so the round of the pillow won't show. I grabbed my black cape from my closet and put it on. I don't want the humans to see my 'face.' It's also dark, so they wont really see the white of me, especially if I cover my face with the hood of my blanket. I opened my window and looked down. I forgot my room is two stories up. I climbed on the roof, hoping no one heard, and slightly closed the window. I left a little crack so I can get back in. I walked across the roof, and jumped off. I floated a little before I hit the ground, so I won't hurt my self, and so no one can hear.