Out Shopping

I really thought about it and I thought I should go. It is a mask party, so I'll just say I'm wearing a mask. I found out that it starts at 8pm and ends at midnight. That's perfect. The only thing is, is that I don't have a dress.

I went to the town, covering my face and looked at some dresses. I've never been shopping before. To be honest I am really excited. I get to choose what to wear. There was one dress that caught my eye. I walked over to it and when I saw it, it was beautiful. I looked at the price. $500. I didn't have that kind of money. I actually have no money, other than 20 bucks, that I got from winning a bet years ago. I bet Jack that I could go to at least wave ten on zombies. I know a thing or two about video games, but I'm not great.

I didn't know what to do, so i grabbed that, and three other dresses. I went into the changing room and got into the first one.

It's black lace, with a tan belt in the middle. Under the dress had a sewn in covering, so you cant see anything, thank goodness. The only part that the covering didn't cover, was my arms. It has lace, though. It's really cute, but 500 dollars? This dress does fit perfectly though.

The only reason why grabbed the other three, was because i can seem casual. If i want this dress, i have no other option, but to steal it.

Those weren't as cute as the first one. These were more girly and country. That's not me.

I looked for the tag on 'the cute' dress and took it off. I then looked for that plastic thing they put on for security and ripped that off. In human strength.

I put that dress back on, along with my cape, put my close tucked in the back of my belt, and put the other dresses away.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Shoot they caught me. "Find what you were looking for?"

"Oh, um yes. Thank you."

"Please come again."

I walked out and when I did I quickly walked into the woods and ran back to my house. I'm so happy no one saw my faceless face. I floated over the stone wall and on the roof, where my room was at. I'm not letting anyone see me in this dress.

I opened the window and climbed in my room. I quickly took off the dress before anyone could see and shoved in one of my dresser drawers. As soon as I did I got dressed and my door opened.

"You could have used the door you know." Ben said, smiling.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to."

"Okay, miss rebel."

He then came in and sat on my bed. I sat next to him.

"I know what you're doing, and i don't think your dad would like it."

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon. I saw you steal that dress. You also left you're laptop on and you were still on instagram."

Dang. He probably read my messages.

"Ben, please. Don't tell dad."

"Have you ever known me to be a snitch?"

"No, but Sally on the other hand."

"Yeah," he then smiled again. "But, Raven. Please be careful with things like that. You could've exposed yourself in that store and if your dad finds out about this, you might never see that town again."

"Alright, I promise I'll be more careful."

"Okay, good." He then got up and left.

I really need to be more careful.