The Shocking Truth And a Happy Ending

I opened my eyes and found myself on my room. I turned my head and found everyone standing there. Even Cole.

"Oh thank God." Dad said, sounding releaved.

"Hey, dad," i said, sitting up. Then pain stuck me in my stomach. I winced, and lied back down. "Cole, gald to see you too. Glad you're not dead." I said, releaved.

"Yeah, me too. I'm happy you are too." He said. I looked back to dad, showing he was seriously releaved. I don't see why he wouldn't. Slenders are immortal, so I'm still gonna be alive.

"Hey, dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just happy you're okay."

"Yeah, but you seem a little off. I would've been fine anyways, considering I'm a Slender. I'm immortal." Cole grew a suprised look on his face.

"Yeah, but i wasn't sure about that."

"Why not?"

"Raven, i think it's time for you to know the truth."

"Dad, what do you mean." Ben, Jeff, Jack, and Sally walked out of the room, so i'm assuming it's something really important.

"It has to do wih your mother." yes. It's important.

I stayed silent waiting for him to respond. I looked at Cole, then back to dad.

"Well, you mother was a...a human."

"What?" i said, shocked at the fact that she was. Dad fell on love with a human?

"Years ago, a few years after you were born, you started to develope something only Slenders get. Tentecles. I started teaching you hw to use them, like lifting things, putting them away, and taking them back out. One day, as your mother was watching, I was teaching you a few tricks. You got excited and started showing her, but you got to carried away and..."

He did finish his sentence, which scared me. "Dad? What happened?" i asked, wanting to know.

It took him a little bit, but then he answered. "You got to carried away and stuck one right through her. She died that day."

What? I killed my mom?

"What this has to do with you and not being immortal is because you mother being human led her to be mortal. I'm not sure if you are immortal or not. You're half human, Raven."

I'm half human and I killed my mom? Why would he keep this hidden from me?

"Raven." Cole said, giving me a hug. I stayed still and the shocking truth. I could feel tears appearing.

Yes I can shead tears even if I don't have eyes.

I returned the hug to Cole. I could tell dad didn't like it, but I don't care. He's just going to have to deal with it.

I just can't believe what I just found out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple weeks and dad said I can hangout with Cole. Cole even introduced me to some of his friends. Jacob, Henry, Ashton. Those are the three we manly hangout with.

Cole and I are a little more than friends now. I guess you can say we're dating.

I'd say things are going pretty well now. I'm still shocked about what I did when i was younger, but how can i  not?

Well, my name is Raven, and I finally found a taste of freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Last chapter. I know, short book, short chapter, and bad ending. I'm terrible with endings, but later I MIGHT make another. If i do, I'll most likly combin Loved by a Kiler and this book.

All good things must come to an end, i suppose. :( Until next time with another book...

I love you all, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!