A Conversation With Ben

When it was around 11:30 I had to head back home. I told Cole he couldn't come with me, because one, I wasn't ready and two, because my family are killers and they'll kill him. He didn't care, he still wanted to talk and hang out. I tried to say it was too dangerous, but he didn't care.

What the hell am I going to do.

I sat on my bed in my room, doing nothing at all, but staring at the ceiling. After a couple minutes, my door opened. I looked over to see Ben.

"Raven, I know you went out to see Cole." Ben said.

"How?" I asked, sitting up.

"Well, while I was out for one of my kills, I saw you in the woods with a boy, who I assumed, was Cole."

"Well, yeah, he was."

"Raven, you know you can't do that. If your dad found out, you wouldn't just be in huge trouble, but that boy's life will be in danger."

"I know, that's what I keep telling him, but he still wants to see me. How am I going to make him understand that we cant see each other?"

"Well, maybe he does understand that."

If he understands, then why doesn't he just do as I say. I'm not trying to sound like I'm in charge of him or anything, but I trying to save him. I don't want him to die.

"How?"

"Well, you see, he might know how lonely you are, and might be trying to help you. he's not asking for a death wish or anything. He just doesn't want you to be alone, when he knows he can do something."

Wow, I've never thought of it like that.

"I just don't want him to get hurt."

"I know."

"What should I do?"

"For now, try to go and hang out with him. I don't think your dad knows anything, and you deserve to have fun. If things start to feel a little wrong, like your dad finding out or something, keep your distance for a while."

"Thanks Ben." I said, giving him a friendly hug. I let go, then he walked out the door.

Ben always knows a way to fix things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I'm working on a few books and more people are reading my Loved by a Killer books. I had to get the next chapter for that one first, because I have more readers. That's how I do things. The more reads I get in one book, is the book I will get the next chapter posted first. That doesn't mean I won't post the chapter of my other books, it just means I'll get to those later. And I know, short chapter, please don't be mad. Like I said, I'm working on multiple books.

Until Next Time...

I Love You All!!!!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!