The honey moon part I

When they arrived, they quickly made their way to the hotel, for them Oporto was amazing, Castle has been in Portugal before, but in Lisbon, in his opinion Oporto was much more beautiful, they had a lot of boats, restaurants with traditional food and the houses where the people lived were beautiful as well.

As they reached their room, the first thing they wanted to do was kiss, but they had to wait till the man who was carrying their bags finish his job, when the guy exited the room they jumped into each others arms and started kissing, when they looked at themselves, they were under the sheets on bed, both naked and cuddling, and like that, they fell asleep.

AFTER 2 HOURS

"Kate" Castle called her with his voice filled with love.

"Hey" she replied with a raspy sleepy voice.

"We need to get ready fast if you want to eat"

"I need to take a shower, do you wanna join me? It will be faster together" Beckett asked with a smirk stamped on her lips.

"Yes" He answered as he started walking and pulled her by her arm to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, the couple dressed up and Castle told Beckett he had a surprise for her.

Castle took her to the most romantic restaurant in the city, they ate Cod and talked all night:

"So, you want to tell me what happened between you and Alexis?" He asked

"Sure I do. You're daughter is a sweetheart, when I was in my room at the wedding day, I was with her, Lanie and your mother, and when my dad said it was time, she started getting emotional probably because her father was getting married again, then she accidentally called me mom, Lanie and your mother left for a moment and she told that somehow I managed to be part of her life so much that she could see me as her second mother"

"God, I still can't believe that Alexis, my Alexis, told you that, she has never been that kind of person, I've never seen her so in touch with any of my girlfriends or wives" he said with a smirk on his face "trust me if she told you that, she really likes you, usually she takes a lot time to get attached to someone, but it looks like this time she didn't, she never got that emotional, with anyone, at least until now. Well it looks like now we have a daughter" he said holding Beckett's hand on the middle of the table.

They stared at each other in a way that everyone around them could tell they were deeply in love. And they both were thinking the same thing: They couldn't believe they had gotten this far on their relationship. It seemed that only yesterday he was on his knee proposing to her and she was moving to DC, and now they were in Portugal in their honeymoon, happy and in love.

A/N: thank you to all who read, I am trying my best to not make mistake. I hope you like.

the next chapter will be the honey moon part II, maybe I will update again today, please comment and vote

Bia