4

Ruby.

I had been nervous all day, my mind elsewhere whilst at work.  I still got stuff done, but I felt like I was in a daze; like I couldn't concentrate properly. Harry had texted me a good morning and that he'd see me later, my insides trembling with excitement.

Tilly helped me get ready the second I got home and I couldn't have been more grateful for her.

Harry was right on time, texting me when he was outside. The butterflies flew around and I thought I was going to be sick, that's how nervous I was. I didn't get why, I've been on dates before, a lot of them in fact.

When I open the door, I shout a goodbye to my mum and Tilly before walking out. Harry was parked opposite our drive, his face lit up as he looked down at what I was guessing was his phone. He looked across the road and smiles as he sees me approaching him. His Audi wasn't what I was expecting; something more of a flash sports car with touch sensitive door handles or something from a Bond film. My dad had a similar Audi but a slightly different shape.

"Hi," I smile shyly as I slip in.

"Hi, you alright?" He smiles, looking to his left to check for cars coming before pulling out.

"Yeah," I let out a breath I'd been holding in. "Are you?"

"I'm great, you smell really nice by the way."

I smile. "Thanks, it's Thierry Mugler's Angel." I'd treated myself to it in the last January sales after I stopped seeing who I thought was the perfect guy for me. I didn't tell Harry that.

"It's nice, how was work?"

"It was good, had a man buy two Rolex watches today. The same but in different colours."

Harry frowned. "Why?"

"Apparently they matched his suits."

"You really do meet the creme de la creme of customers," He laughed. "You're wearing your ring," He smiled at it.

"Yeah I couldn't not. I love it," I had stared at it during the day when I'd gotten the chance.

"I'm glad,"

"I really appreciate it. You didn't have to do it."

"It's really no stress." He smiled easily as we pulled into a posh part of London. Knightsbridge.

When we arrived at Harry's he parked in the basement to avoid any lurking paparazzi

When we arrived at Harry's he parked in the basement to avoid any lurking paparazzi. He opened my door for me and held his hand out for me to take making me blush.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

I followed him to the stairs, appreciating his outfit for a moment before he turned to find me with a smile. He held out his arm for me to link mine through and we walked side by side.