5

Ruby.

"Ruby,"

"Styles," I answer the phone with a smirk. I had told him my break was 12-12:45 and he had called me two minutes after twelve.

"Are you on your lunch break?"

"No I'm still working, selling someone a million pound ring as we speak." I joke sarcastically.

Harry laughs and I swear every bit of my body feels light.

"You finish at four today don't you?"

"Yes.."

It had been four days since our dinner date. We had had a lovely meal and dessert. We eventually moved to his living room where we spoke until the early hours of the morning. It was the best date I'd ever had, but I did pay for it the following day working on four hours sleep.

He was so easy to talk and really funny, but in a casual way. He didn't try to make me laugh he did so naturally. It was clear to see that I liked Harry Styles but I wasn't sure how he felt about me.

We had texted every day, and he had called me on my lunch break yesterday and today, I found the gesture sweet and endearing just like most gestures of his.

"Be ready for five,"

"Okay.."

"I'll pick you up," He clears up.

"Okay but what for., what are we doing?"

"It's a surprise,"

I laugh. "Come on, tell me."

"I can't, because it's a surprise. The whole point is that you don't know,"

I pout. "Fine, I'll see you at five,"

He laughs. "Okay babe, can't wait."

He can't call me babe then hang up. He can't do that to me. You can't do that to a woman.

This time I got ready for the date by myself, Matilda hovered by my door to watch over me but I didn't pay her any attention. I decided a white jumper, jeans and black booties would cut it.

"So where are you guys going?" She asked as I added finishing touches to my makeup.

Tilly frowned.

"He didn't tell me," I explained.

"Oh a surprise," She raised her eyebrow. "He's taking you on a surprise date."

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous. I have no idea what it could be."

"A helicopter ride." Tilly's eyes widened. "Or dinner at The Ritz."

I chew my lip. "I doubt he'd splash his money on me like that."

Tilly rolls her eyes. "That money to him is easy. Of course he'd spend that on you. I'm excited for you so just go with an open mind."

"Yeah," I smile. "Open mind,"

 "Open mind,"