6 (Mature Chapter)

A/N: To answer you cheeky readers heres a pretty smutty chapter for you to enjoy(and stop messaging me about when they'll do it..) Enjoy!

•••

Ruby.

"Babe, your phones ringing," Harry called from his kitchen. We were having a movie night in his living room and he had gone in to make us some hot chocolate.

The past two weeks had been a bit of a blur, a happy blur. I'd seen Harry a lot. A whole lot. I couldn't complain and neither did he.

We'd only been seeing each other three weeks but it felt longer. We had relaxed around one another, and I had even given in and met miniature Styles between the sheets although there was nothing miniature there. Believe me. Usually with a guy I'd wait a couple months but in the heat of the moment what's a girl to do?

Walking in I frown at his name.

"George?" I answer.

"Ruby, hi."

"What do you want?"

Harry stirred the hot chocolates slowly, I could tell he was listening but I didn't mind. He knew about George, we had spoken one night in bed when I stayed over about him briefly.

"I'm sorry,"

"For.." I lean against the counter.

"Messing up our date. I shouldn't have ditched."

"Okay," i side glance to Harry who placed my mug down. I mouth a thank you whilst he stands and waits for the phonecall to finish.

"And I know I've messed up so much in the past, but I honestly believe that there is something there between us."

It was what he'd always say to get back in my good books.

"But why are you saying this three weeks later? Surely if you thought this you would have said it on the night or, you know, showed up to the date."

"I know and I get that, I get you're angry but I'm going to make it up to you I promise. This past year we've had so many ups and downs but I'm ready now. This is it, you're it."

I smile down at my mug. Harry was watching me closely, he could hear what George was saying word for word.

"George, all that would have meant the world to me three weeks ago. I'd of wanted you to come round and talk it through like we do each time,"

"And I can, we will." He persists.

"But.. the fact of the matter is, I've met someone else. I'm with that someone else now. As much as I'd love to stay and chat and listen to your bullshit, I have better things to do with my day. Goodbye George."

With the weight fully leaving my shoulders I let out a breath.

"You okay?" Harry asks quietly. He knew what that meant to me. He knew that George had been a big part of my life.

I nod. "I'm great," I lean forward and kiss him. "Let's go watch the rest of our film."

I had every intention of driving home, but with a storm set on causing a stir in London Harry asked me to stay

I had every intention of driving home, but with a storm set on causing a stir in London Harry asked me to stay. He said he much preferred to know I was safe and in his bed than worry about me driving half an hour across London.

I personally think he just wanted a cuddle buddy for when the thunder kicked in.

Not that I was complaining at all.

"Shelter me from the storm," He joked and I laughed against his collarbone. I was pressed against his natural body heat, both of us talking about anything that comes to mind.

He pressed his hand against my lower back and folded me under him, laying me on my back and tucking his arms under me, bear hugging me and nuzzling his nose behind my ear, making soft content noises. I wrapped my legs around his calves and locked my ankles to his, playing with his hair and stroking his back.

"You smell good, you always do," He ran his nose up my neck and kissed under my ear.

"I smell like you. It's your body wash," I laughed. I had quickly showered after our film. I loved his shower, it was powerful yet so refreshing.

"No it's your skin. I can't describe it. It's just you."

I closed my eyes tangling my fingers in his curls. Tilting my head back when his soft lips pressed to my jaw, then my cheek and then finally my lips. Kissing me slow and soft, in no rush. Pressing his body weight against me.

Suddenly his jumper that I was wearing was too bulky, too warm. As if reading my mind, he pulled up on the jumper and I lifted my arms up and let him peel the soft fabric from me. He hadn't given me a t-shirt so I was bare chested now as he lay his weight back down on me.

I pushed his t-shirt off his shoulders, sliding my hands on his smooth skin, down his arms, dragging it off of him. I could hear the muffled rain against his windows.

I pulled him to me, kissing him deep. He pulled back after a few minutes, his breathing ragged, needing to steal himself for a moment. He licked his lips but I felt the drag of his tongue against mine and it caused me to involuntarily push my hips up into his.

He kissed my neck, alternating between soft kisses and even slower licks, closing his lips around my pulse point. I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breathing. I squirmed under his hot mouth as his kisses went lower to my collarbone, his thumb tracing under my breast. I pushed his hair away from his forehead as he kissed my stomach and pulled his sweat pants from my legs.

I breathed in deep as he kissed my thigh, exhaling in a tremble. He kissed between my legs as if he were kissing my lips, closing his eyes and slowly licking his tongue out to massage my clit.

I found his curls and arched my back as he held my hips down and tortured my sex with his slow tongue. His hand pushed up my stomach and cupped my breast in his wide palm.

I felt that familiar fire burn in the pit of my stomach. As I came he sucked gently on my clit, making a low inaudible hum deep in his throat so that it vibrate his tongue and torture me further until I came.

When he lay between my legs I curled my arms under his and gripped his shoulders, kissing him, tasting myself on his tongue and feeling his heat pressed against my core. He reached between us and guided himself to my entrance, lining himself up with me before gripping my hips and pulling me slowly up until he was buried so deep inside of me there was nothing left of him my body could take in.

I moaned and tilted my head back, holding the back of his neck as he rest the bridge of his nose against my throat and breathed down my chest. His thrusts were slow and deep, my hips rolling up to meet his.

With his arms wrapped tight around me, he rolled us until I was sitting over him, my palms flat on his chest, struggling to keep my eyes open but my hips finding that natural rhythm that he loved.

I curled my fingers around his necklaces and tugged gently. "Come here, babe."

He sat up, immediately hugging me against him. I held his face between my hands and kissed him, my pleasured moans filling his mouth as he whimpered against my tongue and buried his hands in my drying hair.

Pressing his palms against my back to support me when I let my head fall back , my arms circled around his neck as I rode him slow.

I knew we were both close because our breathing was hard to control and we were gripping at each other, digging our nails in, trying to kiss but not being able to focus well enough until we were both moaning and writhing and grasping at each other.

His eyes squeezed closed, his pink lips parted against the hollow of my throat as his body tightened and released, causing my second finish. Our heat filling his bedroom.