11

Ruby.

"Harry," I was breathless as I looked through the articles

"Harry," I was breathless as I looked through the articles. "..Harry," I say again, waking him up.

"Hmm.,?"

"They've found out,"

He rubs his eyes, looking at me. "What?"

I show him my phone. "They've found us,"

There was photo after photo of us at the pub yesterday. I thought we had gone unseen but apparently not. There were photos of us walking in hand in hand, then at the table talking, laughing and finally, kissing.

"I didn't see anyone with a camera.."

"These are smartphone photos, they're from someone in the restaurant."

I frown at how I could be so naive. "Who?"

He shrugs. "A customer, waitress, the chef, passerby. Anyone," He speaks slowly scrolling.

The waitresses did eye us quite closely.

"What do we do?"

He shrugs, smiling at me. "Nothing, there is nothing we can do. It's out there, Harry Styles has a girlfriend, that's it."

"It's going to change things isn't it?"

He shakes his head. "Not for you and me."

The rest of our morning was normal if you forget about the fact the entire globe now knew about us and was probably going crazy all over the internet.

I was thankful I didn't have Twitter. My Facebook was completely private, I could only add friends and only friends could view my profile and message me. Lottie had sent me a Daily Mail article the second I woke up with the caption: 'Uh oh.. the secrets out babe!'

We decided to just go for a cute country walk, we both wanted to be out in the fresh air to talk. Harry laughed at me when I got stuck on the top of a gate whilst climbing over, but I laughed at him when his foot slipped down a rabbit hole.

"Tell me about your parents," He holds my hand as we walk the country path

"Tell me about your parents," He holds my hand as we walk the country path. "You rarely mention them."

"Well I live with them and my twin Matilda." I start. "My dad's a lawyer, he's worked on a lot of cases and was awarded by the Queen last year for his contribution to law and crime. He's worked on famous cases which was quite cool, but the downside was he missed out a lot on mine and Matilda's childhood because he'd be working all day, then working all night researching."

"I bet that was hard on him too."

I nod. "I think so, he doesn't really talk about his feelings but I know he loves me, and I've never not felt loved, I just kind of wish he was there a little bit more."

"What about your mum?"

"She's trained as a hairdresser. She became a professional hair stylist and in her younger days she worked with some cool people, she did the Spice Girls hair for one of their tours - pretty cool. But being married and pregnant with us she knew something had to give, The Spice Girls actually gave her a present for us, it was two sleep suits with Girl Power on, signed by them all. She still has them to this day."

"That's amazing," Harry laughed.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool looking through her photos, she's met some pretty famous people. But when she had us she stopped completely and became a housewife. She does it now from home but she's only just started doing it again the past couple of years."

"Wow,"

"Yeah, a pretty cool life."

As we turn to walk through a little village, we're met by two girls, well, teenage girls. They smile at us before pointing at Harry.

"You're Harry Styles.. can we get a photo, please?"

He nods. "Sure,"

I take the photo for them and they smile at us

I take the photo for them and they smile at us. "Thanks!"

I nod. "You're welcome,"

"Can you not mention I'm here please?" He asks politely. "I just want some quiet time."

Nodding vigorously both girls agree. "Of course, of course."

He smiles at them. "Thanks. Have a great day,"

They wave as they walk away. "You too!" They call.

"Sorry about that,"

I shake my head. "It's cool, I think it's sweet how much they love you."

"Yeah, sometimes it doesn't go as smoothly."

The following day I pouted as I packed my bag slowly. I didn't want to go. I had enjoyed being here, in our own little world. I knew when we got back to London it was going to be different, I could feel it. Not between Harry and I, I mean between me and London. Everything had changed now.

I hadn't looked online, and I wasn't really sure I wanted to. All I know is everyone knew. Every gossip channel and magazine from the US to New Zealand were talking about us.

"Hey missy, why so quiet?" Harry asked leaning against the door as he ate some toast. He looked incredible. He wasn't wearing anything particularly special, he just looked good. As always.

"Just thinking about home." I shrug. "It's all changed for us, hasn't it?"

Walking in he sat down on the bed, watching me on the floor fold and pack.

"I'm not going to lie or make it sound all nice. People are going to ask questions, and people are going to make judgements. There will be constant paps until they're bored of us. But nothing will change between me and you,"

"I know that. I'm just worried about them, that's all."

"I understand, but you don't have to be. I'm going to make sure you're okay the whole way through. I'm here,"

I smile. "We can do this?"

"We have no choice baby." He laughs finishing off his toast.