9

Ruby.

"Rubes, who is Tess Ward?"

I frown as I answer my phone to Matilda. I hadn't seen much of my twin recently, we definitely get separation anxiety when we're away too long. It's common in twins to feel it from one another.

"I don't have a clue Tilly."

"Well, apparently she's dating Harry."

I roll my eyes. "That's obviously not true."

"It says so here-"

"Tilly, whoever and whatever is being said is obviously fake I mean.. I was in his bed a mere five hours ago."

"There's pictures and everything,"

"Maybe she's his ex. I really don't care,"

"I'm just saying.."

"I appreciate it, but I don't care and you shouldn't either." I felt like I was always defending Harry against Matilda. She seemed to have something against him even though she insisted she didn't.

"I just wanted to ask.."

"Yeah and I get that, it's fake news Tilly. Ignore it."

The line was silent for a moment.

"Are you at work?" She asks, attempting to lighten up the conversation. Tilly's always been good at that, I hold grudges and remember things from weeks ago, Tilly forgets in minutes and forgives far too easily.

"I've just finished, I was on a early shift."

"Oh, that's good. Are you coming home now then?"

I look to my passenger side at my weekend bag. "No, I'm going to Harry's. We're going away tomorrow for a few days."

"Oh,"

"Aren't you at Aston's?"

"No, he's working weird hours this week," She sighs. "I was hoping me and you could do something,"

I felt the tiniest bit of guilt.

"Next weekend we can, we could have a pizza hut date or something?" I suggest.

"I'll have to check with work, but it should be okay."

"Perfect," I smile. "I'm going to go now because I'm just about to drive to Harry's. But I'll see you when I'm back,"

"Yeah, be safe. Love you,"

"Love you too Tilly."

The following morning, Harry woke me at precisely 8am. I'm not the greatest person in the morning and didn't appreciate it.

"No," I grumble into the pillow.

"Babe,"

"You get ready and I'll sleep a little longer,"

He turns me over. "No,"

I huff. "I don't want to leave the bed yet,"

"But we have a holiday to go on," He kisses round my face, ending up kissing my lips. "Come on babe, get up."

"Five more minutes," I try to reason.

"No," With that, the covers are ripped from me and I wrap my arms around myself and curl up to preserve body heat.

"Harry," I whine.

He laughs, folding the covers up. "Get up, lazy." He pats my bum and I turn over onto my back stretching my legs and arms out into a starfish.

"Fine," I yawn.

We skipped breakfast, and picked it up on the way

We skipped breakfast, and picked it up on the way. Neither of us wanted cereal and I couldn't stop thinking about the bagels they do at a nearby sandwich shop.

We arrive in Hampshire in no time, it was only around an hour and a half away from London. Our cabin was on the outskirts of Alton, a town I didn't know existed until now.

"This.. is adorable," I didn't know anything about the place, Harry had kept it completely as a surprise apart from telling me that it was a cabin.

Harry took my hand. "I'll get the bags later."

He took the key out of his pocket, he had collected it yesterday from the companies office in central London.

Walking in, I was taken back by how big it was. The high ceilings and open-plan livingroom and kitchen made it not feel so claustraphobic.

"It's honestly so beautiful," I marvel at the kitchen, feeling his eyes on me I turn around. "Thank you," I walk over to him and kiss him a couple times. "So much,"

His hands run down and cup my bum. "Mmm you're welcome,"

"None of that just yet mister. We need to unpack and get food shopping in."

"How about I drive to find a shop and you unpack?" He suggests kissing me.

I smile. "Fine by me,"

He brings in our bags for me and places them down by our bed. "I'll go get some food shopping. Any specific orders, babe?"

I shake my head. "Whatever you fancy,"

He kisses me. "I fancy you,"

I laugh. "Sorry, I can't be bought."

He kisses me again, a cheeky grin on his face. "Back in half an hour,"

I nod turning to unzip our bags, I sighed happily as I unpacked. I felt content and happy, I was away from all the chaos and I was going to enjoy every last second of it.