10

-----------
Ruby.

The following day we spent a lot of it cuddled up watching tv and films with snacks, neither of us wanting to move - so we didn't

It felt great to be lazy.

We had put our phones on our bedside table, not paying attention to them all day, we just spoke to each other and each other only.

And it was perfect.

"I'm going to google a nice pub nearby or in a town over to go to for dinner." Harry spoke. "Pub dinner okay?"

I nod. "Course, I need to get some cash out before,"

Harry waves me off. "I'll sort it, don't you worry about cash."

I roll my eyes as he gets up and fetches his phone.

"There's a couple," He announced scrolling in his phone.

I leaned on his shoulder looking at his phone. "That looks nice," I pointed. "Kings Head,"

"Shall we go there?"

"Yeah, lets try it out."

We spend the next hour getting ready before heading out to the pub, it was about a twenty minute drive so it wasn't too bad.

We smile as we walked in, the host clearly recognising Harry.

"Welcome, table for..?"

"Two please mate," Harry smiles. He keeps his head low, turned to me the whole time in case anyone in the restaurant recognised him.

I highly doubted they listened to his genre by the looks of the others here. It wasn't exactly packed to the brim either.

"Think you're pretty safe here," I kissed his cheek before the host came back.

"I've arranged a bit of a private area for you,"

"Thanks, that's kind of you."

The host nods taking two menus. "If you could follow me please,"

I followed behind conscious of the stares and whispers from the waitresses.

When we're sat down I let out a little sigh of relief.

"You alright babe?" Harry asked.

I nod. "Fine," I smile, I didn't want to mention the waitresses.

Before the host could leave I watched as Harry subtly handed the host some money. "No calling paps please pal, we just want a quiet night,"

Smiling, the host shut his hand. "Of course."

"So I wanted to talk to you about something," Harry starts. We had finished our starters and now waiting for our mains.

"Right.." I play with the straw in my coke.