HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! chapter 1

Chapter 1

I've always lived with my parents even though they have lived and worked for the marines, my mother's trains them, and my father's the captain> He is the big boss, who controls what happens in a mission and I?..... Well I'm in between, I know every strategy for different types of missions, I can arm and disarm any military base weapons and I can kick any man's ass no matter how big or how good he is. Throughout the years I grew up with them learning and observing everything they did, that's how I know what I know today...

But NOOO! Just because I accidentally blew up a shack on our mission and got us exposed, even though we were still able to handle it , my parents decided that it would be better if I went and lived with my grand parents, in Tennessee and go to high school like a normal teenager. How sweet are they!!

So now here I am, Raven Renal, on a stupid bus heading to stupid Tennessee, to live a stupid normal life with my grandparents that I bet don't even remember me... oh and did I mention how stupid this is! Ugh.

It took about three hours to get to Tennessee then another two hours to a small town called Atwood. The trip was really long but it made me think of my past, like when I was five and I asked my dad how you'd disarm and arm a weapon and that night, he spent the entire night teaching me, or like when I was ten and I wanted my mom to teach me how to kick ass and since that day I've been training with her, or like when I went on my first mission, when I was 13 and my dad was scared shitless because he was worried about his little girl would get hurt and in the end I ended up saving one of the best soldiers in the group. Those were all good memories and they would forever stay that way, memories.

When I felt the bus stop, I got up and grabbed my bag next to me and headed to the bus door. I was standing there waiting for my granddad, since my parents said he was going to fetch me. I waited and waited for about 45 minutes and by the time i realized, I was waiting alone.

So I decided to go for a little walk, since this town is small I wouldn't get lost, hopefully. I walked about two blocks till I saw a grocery store so I decided to go in. I was looking at the sweets section when I saw something that really disturbed me, a young guy, blond, no more the maybe twenty was yelling at the cashier woman who by far was older ten years older then him.

"WHAT IN HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEER I WANT?!" the blond guy yelled at the lady, and just for a stupid pack of beer, who does he think he is the Prince of England?

"Look Matt, I didn't get stock this week okay, I'll get it sometime next week." the lady said in a calm voice but you could see she was trying not to yell back at him.

"THIS PLACE IS SHIT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A BUISNESS .YOUR JUST AN OLD BITCH THAT DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE BEER I ORDED!" he yelled back. Okay that was just the last straw!

I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder; he turned around and looked at me, "What in fuck do you want?" he snapped at me. "Well for starters, why not apologize to the lady for insulting her." I said in a sweet voice, which I knew he wouldn't listen which meant I would kick his ass. He just laughed, "Oh really and who's going to make me, huh?" he said still laughing, I just smiled, "I am" I said and with that I punched him the gut, I saw him bend down in pain. I looked at the cashier and she mouthed 'out side'; I just smiled at her, gladly.

I grabbed him by the collar, since were about the same height, 6 feet tall, I dragged him out side. He tried to punch me but I ducked, did a turn and kicked him in the face which made him fall, by this time there was a crowed of people around us and the cashier was outside. I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him towards the cashier, "Now apologize or I you'll suffer!" I whispered in his ear, he looked at the cashier, "I-I'm so-sorry for insulting you ma'Am." he said his voice braking, the cashier nodded and smiled at me, "its okay Matt." the cashier said looking at him, I let go of his hair, he got up and gave me a glare that could kill, I glared back. After a few seconds a truck stopped right next to him and he got in and drove off.

I got back into the grocery store and bought a bottle of water and a bag of gummy bears, when I went to pay the cashier thanked me so I told her it wasn't a problem. When I got out of the store I went back to the bus stop and waited.  

"Hey you Raven right." I herd from behind me, I turned around to see a guy my age and height with sky blue eyes and jet black hair, to a normal girl he would have looked hot but to me... Well he looked like any other guy. I raised an eyebrow and nodded, getting ready to kick his ass if he tries something. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Dick meet I'm here to pick you up." he said smiling; I had to bite my lower lip so I wouldn't laugh. Dick, are you serious! I bet the girls love saying his name! LOL

"Um where's my granddad?" I asked confused, "Oh he is out of town, he had to leave this morning." Dick said still smiling, looking at me from top to bottom. I was wearing military camouflage pants, with combat boots and black tank top with my long hair loose.

"Well... oh okay lets just go." I said a little annoyed at the way he was looking at me.

He walked me to his trunk. The drive to my grandparent's farm was silent. When we got to my grand parents' house I couldn't help but just stand there and look at the house. The house was old but beautiful, it was two story and was a lovely cream color outside, it had a porch with a rocking chair, which I remember my grandma sitting watching me and granddad play football. The house looked better then I remember, I looked around the house and all I could see was opened field, nice and green since its spring here.

I noticed that Dick had already gotten inside so I did the same. When I was about to go inside I saw my grandma standing right in front of the door frame. She looked beautiful and wise as ever. I smiled at her and went to give her a hug, I missed her so much.

"Oh honey you've grown so tall and so beautiful." my grandma said with eyes lit in happiness.

"Aww grandma I know where I get my looks." I said to her smiling and winking, she just laughed. People say I look like my grandma; we both have the same dark brown eyes and had the same long gold brown wavy hair, but I'm slightly taller then her and I have a well built body from the Martial Arts and Combat.

"Well honey come to the kitchen and meet the rest of the family." she said taking my bag and putting it near the stairs. I followed her into the kitchen and froze in surprise when I saw someone with an ice pack on his head....

HEY everyone a new story :) hope you guys like it

PLEASE COMMENT!! VOTE!! and fan if your not 1 yet :) and thanks to my eight fans :) for reading my first story :) hope you enjoy this one to!!!

THNAKX!!! x x x x