HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jamie's POV:

Raven and I talked for hours about how life was at the military base and how my life was.

"Hey Jamie, who's Matt?" Raven asked out of the blue, "Um... Matt's a friend..." I said kind of curious of how she knew him, I think she saw it on my face and started laughing.

"Jamie don't worry, he was in the kitchen when I got here and Aunt Carey introduced us, by the way is he in some kind of trouble?" she said, "Not that I know of, why?" I asked curious.

"Well when I got here he looked like a gang beat the shit out of him." she said, I just snorted, "Yea that's Matt, always in trouble." I sighed shaking my head.

"Ladies, dinner's ready" grandma yelled from downstairs, we both laughed.

"Hey Raven, have you ever danced before?" I asked during dinner, hoping she would say yes, "Well I do remember one summer when I came to visit grandma, I went to ballet lessons." she said looking at grandma.

Grandma just laughed, "Oh I remember, you hated it, you use to threaten the teacher, telling her that you'd hunt her down for making you wear tights and a tutu. But you were the best in your class" grandma said making us all laugh, Raven just shook her head.

"Yea, I was a vicious child." Raven said, "Vicious? Honey you were worse!" grandma said pointing at Raven with the fork, we all couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh don't judge me grandma, you were worse, then I was! But anyway why'd you ask if I did any dancing?" Raven asked.

"Oh just asking, I was thinking that ... um... maybe... you could... join." I said that last part in a soft voice, which just made Raven laugh hard.

"You want me to join your dance crew?" she said after composing herself.

"Why not it would be great and plus it's not like you'll be busy for the next six weeks." grandma said while getting up and fetching the orange juice.

"Grandma I kick ass, I don't dance, I'm sorry Jamie but I would just slow the group down." she said giving me apologetic look, I just shrugged. Well there goes my brilliant plan!

I sighed, "Oh well I tried. Hey grandma what time did Matt show up here?" I asked grandma looked thoughtful.

"Round about three this afternoon, while you were at practice." she said, "He looked like crap, looks like Jacob and his group beat him up again though he wouldn't tell me why." grandma shrug.

"Ugh, I swear I'm going to beat up Jacob and then Matt! He didn't show up today and I'm seriously thinking of telling him to go take a damn hick!" I said pissed off, Raven looked at me confused. "Matt's is sort of our manager, and sound producer. We usually remix our songs so it's easier to dance to."

"Okay yea but who's Jacob, and why do I have a feeling his bad news?" Raven asked, looking at me and then grandma.

"Jacob isn't really bad news, if you mess with him then yea you suffer, other than that his okay. He keeps everyone in town in line." I explained, then suddenly there was a knock on the door...

Raven's POV:

We were having dinner when there was suddenly a knock on the door and in that instant, I knew something wasn't right. I looked at Jamie and my grandma; they both looked confused and scared.

"I'll get it." I said, grandma was about to protest but I was already out the kitchen, I headed towards the door, every muscle tense and when my muscles become tense that is not a good sign.

I opened the door slowly and standing out side on the porch was Matt and a very tall guy about 6 feet , dark brown hair that looked black, green eyes and tanned skin, wearing a long brown coat, black jeans, and boots.

I studied them, Matt looked afraid while the other one looked annoyed. "What do you want Matt?" I said looking at Matt, he gulped.

"Oh and who are you?" Matt's friend asked, I just glared at him.

"None of your concern, what in hell do you to want?" I asked feeling really annoyed.

"We're here to see Mrs. Ranel." he said mater-of-factly.

"Raven let him in." I herd my grandma say from behind me, I looked at her and she had her poker face on but in her eyes I could see that she was scared.

And so I did what she said, I let them in and little did I know that I was going to deeply regret it....

hey everyone!!! what you think???

Hope you like this chapter!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE and FAN if you'd like!!! :)

THANKX!!!