HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!!Epilogue

Epilogue

 The warm spring breeze brushed against my exposed skin, in my tank top and camouflage pants, making my pony float in the air. I closed my eyes, sighing in bliss; the breeze was so refreshing against the African warmth. I was enjoying the heat and the breeze, everything was quite; only sounds heard were the swishing of trees and bushes, and the singing birds. Everything smelled so fresh, so…. exotic.

 I was in my own world, my own peaceful and quiet world.  It was paradise; the only thing that could make it any more amazing would be if Seth were here, next to me, experiencing this with me.

 Right now, I knew I was part animal, part of me longed to run in the wild grass, take my close off and go all natural, and just be free. However, some rational part of me told me I wasn’t that, I was civilized; I was normal… as normal as I could get. These two parts of me fought against each other, I was always caught between being an animal or a human. However, aren’t humans animals in away? Yes our intelligence is much for developed than a chimpanzee or a gorilla, but we’re destroying this world they aren’t. You’d think we’re more animal than they are. We aren’t animals… we’re monsters.

 I sighed, hugging myself, opening my eyes. I stared out to the beautiful green and brown mountains before me. They were so beautiful and breath taking, and if you looked at it in a different angle you’d be able to see a small rainbow. Every thing of nature was… natural and pure beauty, none was man-made nor planned, it all happened naturally. Oh how I longed for Seth to be here with me, to hold me near his side and smile with me about the beauty of the panorama before me. The worse thing is, is that I never thought I’d miss Atwood so much. Yes, it’s a small town, but everything I love and long for lives in the small town, my grandparents, Jamie and the dance group, and most of all Seth.

 I miss Seth so much. I miss his touch, his voice, his smell and most of all I missed the way he made me fell wanted and like a girl, no one has ever made me feel like that. I think that I might actually, maybe… love him.

 I sighed and shook my head, how did it get this far? How and when did I start loving that man that I’ve always hated since the beginning when we met.

 Was it really hate or was it attractiveness?, a voice at the back of my head asked. I couldn’t help but furrow my eyebrows and think back.

 When I first met him, I thought he was a Greek God, but besides that he was too cocky and self absorbed for my liking. Then again, I was somewhat attracted to cocky men, example Alex. Just thinking of Alex made me compare him to Seth; Alex wasn’t as cocky as Seth but he wasn’t as hot either. Alex was more of a soldier boy and Seth was more of a ladies man. However, his smooth moves and sweet lines wasn’t the thing that attracted me to him, but how sweet he was when he helped me that day I ended up near his garage and I couldn’t move.

 I mentally sighed.

 There is only a thin line between love and hate, I thought to myself and it was true, hatred leads to attractiveness, and sometimes attractiveness leads to…love.

 Exactly…

 I chuckled slightly, I sure know how to consol myself.

 “What you chuckling about?” I heard my dad’s voice from beside me, I jumped slightly, surprised that he was standing right next to me and I didn’t senses his presence nor hear him walk over.

 I glanced at my father in surprise, but still arched an eyebrow in question. How did he get so close and I wasn’t able to hear him?

 My dad shrugged, “Hey, can’t be the best if you can’t even sneak and surprise your own daughter.” he said with a wink, I looked down and gave him a sad smile, returning my gaze to the mountains before me.