HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Raven's POV:

Standing behind me was macho man himself, Seth. When I saw him I instantly wanted to go up to him and punch that pretty face of his. When he saw me he smirked, with his eyes glowing with amusement, I just glared at him.

"How nice to see you again, Raven." he said smoothly, I gave him a fake smile and turned around.

"Gabe, I am not getting any younger." I said with annoyance dripping from every word, which caused him to look at me and blush.

"What in hell do you want?" he whispered sounding a little scared.

I gave him 'are you stupid' look and looked really confused... okay this guy is either stupid or trying to piss me off.

"I want to sign in." I said obviously, I saw understanding show in his face and then he smirked, "Bitches aren't aloud."

I gave him a death glare and I was about to say a few 'nice' words to him when I herd the door open and a group of girls came in, and I must say I have never in counted a slut but even a blind, mental person could see these girls were sluty.

All were wearing different colored tank tops which would fit an 8 year old better than it fitted them; they were all wearing really, really short shorts, that hardly covered their big butts and of course running shoes.

When they saw Seth and his gang they started giggling, they all sounded stupid that's for sure. And of course the guys smirked.

"So Big Boss, long time no see huh?" one of the girls said sliding her hand from his chest down to his abdomen, she had blue eye's, huge boobs, which I bet are totally fake and brunette with blond high lights and her voice was just so fucken annoying!.

Seth laughed, "Yea it has been." he said grabbing her hand, and kissing it, the rest were looking at each other, with lust in their eyes.

I watch this all kind of pissed of but amused at the same time... I'm guessing these are the town's pleasure party.

After a few seconds of silence the slut hugged Seth mad their way towards Gabe and when they saw me they totally froze in place. The expression I saw on their faces was literally priceless but I was able to keep from laughing.

They composed themselves quickly and went to Gabe, "Mark us up. Everyone's here today." Slut said.

"Oh so you let in little whores and sluts but you wont let a bitch in?" I said sarcastically to Gabe but looking at the group of girls when I said 'whores and sluts'. They just glared and I just smirked.

"You may go." Gabe barely whispered and with that they all made their way through the glass doors behind Gabe, while shaking their fake asses.

"So can I go in." I asked kind of annoyed and just then Jamie walked into the room and looked at me then behind me and looked utterly shocked... Okay I'm really getting sick of this...

"Boss" Jamie was able to breathe out, "Jamie." he said giving her a friendly smile. I turned to look at Gabe he looked totally jealous.

Okay that's it! "I'm getting really FUCKEN sick of this! Why does everyone freeze in place when they see you!" I half yelled pointing at Seth. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"You know what I don't care." I said and turned towards Gabe, he had a surprised expression on his face.

"And you! Just because I told Jamie that you had a crush on her doesn't mean I'm not aloud in the gym. Just ask her out already!" I literally yelled the last part and he turned red and was about to say something when I cut him off again.

"Jamie will you go out with him?" I asked, looking at her, she seemed really surprised, "Uhmm..." that was the only thing she was able to say so I took advantage.

"That's a yes. So you better be at my grandmothers house at seven pm sharp and take her to the movies." I said looking at both and Gabe just smiled, "Now moving on can I please sign up?" I asked Gabe calmly, he chuckled.

"Sure next time, today you can go in for free." He said smiling at me, and that took me by surprise. I smirked at him and made my way with Jamie, to the gym.

"You know it's not nice being a bitch to people, Raven." I herd Seth from behind me, I stopped and turned my head and smirked.

"You know it's not healthy to sleep with sluts... Seth." I said, and I herd Jamie and the gang behind us gasped... Ha I'm guessing people don't call him Seth much...

Jamie and I made our way throw the gym, which was huge! "I'm going to go for a run, wan to join?" she asked and I just nodded. I followed her to the treadmills, which were on the other side of the room; the treadmills were in rows facing the swimming pool.

Jamie got on one and got on the one next to her; I set the treadmill at high speed and for about 40 minutes and started.

I love running since I saw a little toddler, and running here in the gym and looking at the beautiful blue pool, I couldn't help but think of my first mission.

We were in Africa to go save three doctors that got kidnapped by the military there. My father was the leader of the group, and he was more nervous than usually because I came along. We were able to find where they were hiding the three doctors and we had a plan already.

We were going to go to the little village, which was where the doctors were kept hostage, silently during the night kill any of the soldiers that we could find, to decrease their chances of winning in case our cover was blown. So we went with our plan and it worked fine, we got the doctors out but I saw that one of our group members, Nathan, was missing, so I told my dad I was going to check my surroundings quickly and I'd meet him back at the river.

And so I did. I went to check the cabin where we found the doctors and saw that Nathan was on the ground unconscious. I went up to him and slapped him, which made him bolt up to a sitting possition.

"Raven." he whispered, I put my finger against my lips, showing him to be quiet, and he did. He got up and we were slowly walking out of the cabin. We were about maybe a few miles away till we started hearing gun shots. We immediately started running for dear till I saw that Nathan wasn't with me, I ran back and saw that he was on the ground with his leg bleeding.

"Get out of here kid!" Nathan whispered in pain, I just ignored him and helped him get up he was still protesting.

"Shut the fuck up Nathan." I said in a commanding tone and he shut up. It took us a while to get to the river but we made it and when we did I saw that most of the group was gone including the doctors and the only ones left was my father and Geramy, which was second in command. They both helped me with Nathan and we made out way to the helicopter that was waiting for us.

While on our way we all herd guns being shot from a few miles away and I immediately started shooting back, killing a few that were close to us. My dad and Geramy tried to help but they were actually making things hard for me, "I can handle them!" I yelled to them and my father was about to protest when I felt someone something behind the tree near to me and I shot the sucker, which helped me make my point.

"Get to the helicopter, I'll see you there!" I yelled and with that they started running and I, walking backwards, started shooting getting most of them, till I ran out of bullets and started running. I think they thought that they stopped shooting.

I got to an open field where I saw the helicopter and ran as fast as I could to it... Luckily I made it there alive...

Since then I've been on most missions and everyone got out of there alive... And I was just 10...

"Hey there." I herd a smooth voice, which brought me back to reality; I looked up just to see some one I didn't want to see...

HEY EVERYONE :) new chpter!!

hope you guys like this!! hehe

i would like to thank all my new fans!! and all my 23 fans :):) YAAAAAAAAAY thanks soooo much :)

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN if you'd like :)

!~SUE~