HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Seth’s POV:

“Yoh Seth, where we going again?” Matt stupidly asked. I cleared my throat while giving him a side ways glare.

“We’re going to the dance competition.” I said through my teeth, Matt was starting to piss me off! His been asking me about this stupid dance competition; wanting to go and now, his acting all confused. What’s up with this boy?

“Do we really have to go?” Ricky whined.

“I agree with Ricky, Boss, do we really have to see a bunch of gay men dancing like ballerinas.” Jacob said in amusement while giving Ricky and a few of the guys high5’s.

A growl formed deep down my throat, I immediately jerked the car to a stop and turned my self around to face the men at the back seat. Anger and irritation flowing through my veins, which was not a good combination, and they knew it.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I growled giving them a glare that could kill fucking vampires if they existed, “You guys are pissing me off, SHUT TH HELL UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MIGHT REGRET!”

They all looked terrified. Good, that’s exactly what I wanted. Everything was silent in the car, I huffed and started the car and continued driving to the town hall.

“Well, that was interesting, was dancing fun?” Matt asked innocently a few seconds later, I couldn’t help but give him a puzzled look while everyone else was glaring. Did this boy have a few screws lose?

“What? I’m just asking, jeez.” Matt exclaimed defensively, everyone else just tsked, I just shook my head while smiling. Ai that boy…

“Hey we’re here!” Matt suddenly yelled excitedly, that made me laugh.

“Matt, chill your banana. You’ll see the hot girls soon.” I said amused, from the corner of my eye I saw him faintly blush. Aaahhh teenagers.

We all got out of the car. Screaming and squeaking irrupted from behind the town hall, and suddenly an army of girls were running towards us. I just stood there frozen in shock and surprise. What the hell…

Everyone including Matt was shocked at the sight of the girls running like wild animals, “What in heavens name….”

“HaveyouguysseenZackAfronorAshtonKutcher?” (Have you guys seen Zack Afron or Ashton Kutcher?) Jamie asked franticly without even taking a breath in between. I just stared at her puzzled all the women were behind here scanning and searching the area. Was this normal?

“Aah girls, I think the boys you’re looking for are somewhere in town.” Matt yelled, pointing behind him, giving the girls a smug smile. Within seconds all you could see were women running into town, hair flowing in the wind and excited smiles on their faces.

After watching the crazy girls disappear into town I glanced at Matt, who was smirking like there was no tomorrow.

“Matt, who the hell were they talking about?” I asked, confused as to why there were screaming women asking for Zack-something and Ashton Ku-who ever he is.

“Zack Afron and Ashton Kutcher…..” Matt said, sounding like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and it wasn’t. Who in hell were those idiots?

“Oh come on, don’t tell me none of you guys know who they are!” Matt exclaimed in disbelief. Every one was still giving me confused looks.

“Ugh, you men. Their actors, Zack Afron played in High School Musical and 17 Again. Ashton Kutcher stared in a few movies. Doesn’t it ring a bell?”