HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Raven's POV:

I was in darkness till I felt something warm shine on my eyes. I groaned and pulled the covers over me.

'Haaa, much better.' I thought to myself, but in that instant something clicked, I abruptly sat up straight and took in my surroundings.

I was in my room, well my room in grandma's house, wait... how did I get here? The last thing I remember is that my head hurt and I fell asleep on a lumpy couch... lumpy red couch...

In that second everything came back to me.... that woods....the wolf .... me ending up in Seth's garage... and Seth kissing me.... I blushed at that thought. Well I think he kissed me. Wait! Why am I blushing? I never blush!

I sighed. I was debating on either getting up or going back to bed.

I finally decided to go back to my warm bed and so I did.

I was between conscious and unconsciousness, when I herd the door open. I just lay still making sure that my breathing was slow. I felt the side of my bed squeak little because who ever came in my room decided they could sit on MY bed!

But what annoyed me the most wasn't that this 'person' sat on my bed but decided to actually lift the covers up and enter my bed. I felt a back press against my back and in that instant I turned around...

"What the hell!" I yelled, the person that was lying next to me had a fright and jumped up a little, all my anger went away when I saw it was just Jamie. She looked so sad.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." she said giving me a sad smile, I couldn't help but smile back and chuckle a little.

"Na, I was already awake, I was just wondering who would be in my room at this hour." I said, thinking about what time it was, "Hey Jamie what time is it?" I asked looking around for a watch.

She laughed, "It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon, lazy ass!" she said hitting me with a pillow on my head which made my already messy hair messier. I laughed and grabbed my pillow and hit her with it.

We had a pillow fight till she almost fell off my bed, we were both laughing hysterically. I couldn't breath and my tummy hurt from all the laughing. And right then I couldn't hold it any more I had to go to the bathroom.

I ran out my room into the bathroom. After I used the facilities I looked in the mirror, I was kind of shocked when I saw my reflection, I was still wearing the clothes I had on yesterday but my tank top was messy and had a dark brown stain that looked brown, hopefully it isn't something that came out of an animal. My cargo pants were ripped at the bottom and I was barefoot, which I didn't notice till I felt something cold under my feet. I had a huge bruise under my jaw and my hair was a mess, it looked worse then a bird's nest.

I sighed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair and made my way back to my room where Jamie was lying on my bed which I'm guessing she made.

"You look like shit." she stated, with a hint of amusement.

"No shit dummy!" I said hitting her over the head with the shorts I took out of the drawer, she just laughed.

"Well go take a long shower, when you finished go to the kitchen. There's a few things grandma and grandpa have to tell you." she said and with that she left my room.

I took my shorts and an over size t shirt which I stole from my daddy... hehe.... and made my way to the shower.

5 minutes later I was fully dressed and drying my hair with the towel. I made my way down the stairs and went into the kitchen where I froze.