HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 14

Chapter 14

For a whole minute there I was frozen in my chair. I didn't know why I was so freaked out but I had a feeling that this was going to end up coming back my way.

"What?" I was able to breathe out.

My grandpa looked down and shook his head, and looked at grandma.

Grandma sighed, "Honey you see your great grandfather was... uhmmmm.... how can I put this... curious man, like all scientists are. When he was able to control a pack of wolves and make them do what he told them he thought that if he used the formula on a human, it would enhances their instinct and their senses, like hearing, smell and seeing.

"He was a good man, but sort of crazy too. I knew what his father was doing because my father was the mayor of this town and of course he would have to ask permission and he had to explain what he was doing. My father never hid anything from me or my mother because we were all he had left." Grandma explained.

I had the feeling that she was trying to ease my shock, which worked. I looked at grandpa who was looking at my grandma, she nodded.

"My father spent years trying to make the new formula, since the other one would kill a human being in less then a minute if they drank it. The military gave him one of their men who was happy to oblige, but that didn't end so well. My father went to check his calculations and ingredients, and saw that he made an error. He fixed it but the military herd that his formula didn't work on the man they sent him, so they declined, when he asked for someone to test it on.

"My father was seriously pissed off, he was talking about who he would test it an and so on. I told him he could test it on me. He didn't want to and nor did my mother, but I convinced them and so he tried.

"The formula didn't kill me, but it made me weak in the first week. But after that I was stronger then you could imagine. My senses were high, I could hear everything around me; I could smell everything." he said looking out in space with a smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile, I bet it was one of the best memories, to feel free.

"Everything went great, my father decided that he wouldn't share it with the world because they wouldn't do any good with it, but instead he used it for good."

Okay now that got me confused, while grandpa was explaining Jamie decided to sit down next to grandma.

Jamie sighed, "This is a small town and sometimes people come past these woods, which their not aloud to and don't worry there's a sign. Sometimes we have unexpected visitors for example Seth.

"When I told you he moved here two years ago well, that wasn't a total lie because he moved into town two years ago. We found him in the woods; he was injured so badly that we thought he was dead. But surprisingly he wasn't, and trust me if our wolves attacked him he wouldn't be alive and one of the wolves actually came to call us to come get him or he would dispose of him.

"We brought him here and took him to the lab- "Jamie was saying but I cut her off.

"A LAB?" I practically yelled in shock, I had to idea they had a lab here.

Jamie chuckled, "If you go into the coat closet there's a small door on the floor. The lab's down there. Now as I was saying, we brought him in and grandpa helped him and we called in our doctor who kind of knew about this whole thing.

"The doc said that he wouldn't make it within a week, no matter how we tried he would die because of blood loss and his internal injuries. So grandpa had this great idea to give him the formula, and when he did Seth with in seconds stopped breathing.

"It was all sad that night. The next morning grandpa, the doctor, and I went down to fetch his body so we could go bury it. I wasn't afraid of seeing a corpse or anything, but when I saw that Seth's body wasn't on the gurney any more, my blood turned cold.

"We looked all over the Lab; we couldn't find him we went upstairs, to tell grandma. When we walked into the kitchen Seth was sitting right where you're sitting with a cup of coffee, while grandma was making pancakes." Jamie said the last part shaking her head and smiling.

I wasn't smiling, I was really.... SHOCKED! I mean seriously, so Seth's an animal?

I looked at my grandparents and my grandma was smiling, "Yea that was funny seeing your faces. We took care of Seth. Your grandfather taught him how to control his body and strength."

I looked at her and then something pooped into my head, "What about his men?" I asked curious because if his... um what ever he is does it mean they're the same?

"Well yes but not as strong as Seth. You see since the wolves that were injected with the formula, have multiple venoms, so does the human with almost the same formula. When Seth took over the group, he told them and bit them, making them almost like him but not as strong." grandpa explained.

"Wait if their like him, strong and everything, how was I able to beat them up? Well his group not Seth." I said, both my grandparents looked at me shocked.

Jamie laughed, "Rave, since grandpa is one of them the genes were passed on and you got some of them while I have none."

"Okay let me get this straight, my family crazy scientists, created a formula for wolves but then made it for humans. Grandpa is one of them and the genes were passed to me?" I said the last part as a question,

Grandpa nodded, so I carried on, "And Seth and his stupid pose, are one of them two." Everyone nodded, "Okay I'm glad i got that straight." I said calmly.

I swear I am never getting near Seth or his group.

Grandma got up, "Who wants pancakes?" she said cheerfully getting out of her seat.

ME!" we all said in union. No matter what my grandma's pancakes always make the day better!

My grandma walked to the kitchen door frame; "You can all come in now!" she yelled and went back to making her pancakes.

In seconds Seth's group came into the kitchen and some even helped my grandma, while others sat down around the table. I felt the chairs on both sides of me move I looked up, on my right Ricky sat and on my left Seth sat. I was stuck between two um.... okay I don't know what they are, but it was weird.

I gave them both a glare and looked at Jamie who was watching closely. I could see her lip twitching, she was trying not to smirk but she didn't succeed and I could see amusement in her eyes. And then she did something that shocked me.

She took both her hands and made a shape of a heart in front of her heart and laughed... Okay?...... WEIRD!

hey everyone :)

sorry for the wait hehe :)

hope you all like this chapter!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND fan :) if you'd like!!!

THANKS!!!