HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Raven's POV:

I was falling, falling into darkness... Then suddenly I felt warmth on my body. I wanted to open my eyes but they felt so heavy and my head hurt so bad, it felt like someone jammed a kitchen knife in my head and left it there.

I stayed still for a moment trying to listen to my surroundings, even with a killer headache I could hear cars driving by a mile away from me. I wonder where I am...

I finely decided to open my eyes, it was hard, but I did it. At first everything looked blurry and looked like it was moving after a few seconds everything stopped moving and everything became clear.

I tried looking around but my head hurt like hell, the sun was shinning in my eyes. I got up in a sitting position which only made me dizzy, I sat still for a minute or so and looked up so see my surroundings.

I saw a huge brick building; the sun was setting behind it. I looked behind me and saw an open garage with a very familiar black old couch... wait a minute!... I know this place... It's where I beat up Seth's gang! Yea that's it...

Wait why am I by Seth's garage? The last thing I remember was going for a walk in the forest and then being attacked by what looked like a black wolf.

Just thinking of the attack made my head start to ach and throb, I gently touched the spot that throbbed the most and when I went to look at my hand I saw a blood...

Just then I herd voices coming from the corner of the building, I wanted so badly to get up and just leave but my body wouldn't move, I could feel my arms sting a little but I didn't really care. I lay back looking at the sky.

The voices got closer and closer and then suddenly everything was quiet, I guess they found me.

I could hear foot steps coming closer to me but I really didn't care, well I did but my body wouldn't work. Someone bent down next to me.

"Wonder what she's doing lying on the floor." I herd a guy say a few feet away from me in amusement.

"Shut up David." I herd the person that was bent down next to me say in a hard tone.

I didn't look at the person, the only thing I was looking at was the sky, I wanted to move so badly, and I couldn't. I could feel my body but I don't know why but it wouldn't listen to me.

"What happened to you?" the person next to me whispered in a worried tone.

I slowly turned my head towards the voice. Ricky was the one bent down next to me, looking at me with a worried expression.

"I don't know." I whispered, for some reason my voice didn't want to work as well.

"Can you move?" he asked looking at my body.

"I want to, but my body wont move." I said kind of feeling a little panicked, he sighed.

"Look I'm going to lift you up and carry you to the couch, okay?" he asked, I just nodded.

I felt one of his arms go under my mid back and one under my knees. He picked me up and pulled me closer to his chest, I closed my eyes. A few seconds later I felt something really soft and lumpy under me, I still had my eyes closed.

"You all stay here I'm going to go look for Seth." I herd Ricky say and with that he left. After what seemed like hours I felt a hand on my forehead. I immediately opened my eyes.

I saw Seth and Ricky hovering over me, "Can you talk?" Seth asked, if I wasn't in so much pain I would of given him a sarcastic reply but all I did was mumble yes. He looked at me straight in the eye for a while and then sighed; he gave Ricky a very frustrated expression.

"You think they did it?" Ricky asked, I was listening very closely, Seth looked at me warily.

"Yea they did." he whispered, I didn't think Ricky would hear but he just nodded and walked away.

"Raven, I know we started off in the wrong foot, but I can help you. I just need you to trust me." he said in what sounded look a pleading tone.

I gulped and thought about it for a moment. Well he didn't really do anything to me and nor did his gang... well except Jacob but I'll get him for that... And if he really wanted to hurt me they would have done it already... well I guess I have no other choice, well except lying here in pain...

I sighed, "I'll trust you... for now." I barely whispered, I saw a small smile play on his lips.

"Well what I'm about to do now, you won't really um... like, but promise me you won't hurt me..." he said smirking a little.

"I have no other choice." I whispered he nodded.

I could see his face getting closer and closer to mine; I could feel his warm breath on my lips and his eyes never leaving mine, his gaze was too much for me to handle, so I closed my eyes... just then I felt something really warm and damp on my lips....

And with that, my world turned upside down....

hey guys :) what you think??

hope you guys like this chapter :)

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN :) please tell me what you think :)

THANKS!!!! :)