Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5

A/N: I feel like this chapter is rather short, there was more to it but I decided to split them up.  I wrote this on my iPhone so there may be and there probably are lots of errors. Sorry about that. Enjoy xx  

"Wakey Wakey corn flakey!" I pounced on Harry while he was sleeping. Normally I wouldn't be up this early but today was a special day. He groaned and rolled over totally ignoring the fact I was there. 

"Come on Harold  your not getting any younger" I teased 

"Come on Harry, I never wake up this early!" I begged regretting getting up of he wasn't going to. 

"I'll get up on three conditions" he mumbled in his raspy sleepy voice. 

"O" I smiled "since today's your special day, I'll do anything." I hopes Harry's demands weren't to far fetched. 

"First never wake me up at this ungodly hour again"  I knew it was earlier then both of us get upbeat but I wouldn't call  seven a.m ungodly 

"Fine" I agreed

" Second, the line Wakey Wakey corn flakey, shall never be used again" he laughed 

" I thought it was clever" I joked 

" And last but not least you'll cook breakfast for me, in bed" 

" Well if you just want toast that's fine but you know I can't cook to save my life" 

" You'll have to learn someday" 

" Do you really want your birthday breakfast burnt to a crisp?" 

" My mom will help you " he stretched his arms out making it clear e wasn't leaving 

" She is gone to the store" I hate cooking and I wasn't cooking Harry a meal. The last thing someone should get as their Birthday present is their house burnt down.  

" Come on" he smirked 

" No" 

" Your very stubborn you know" he sat up against his headboard. 

" So are you" 

" That's why we're best friends" he kissed me on the forehead and went to get up. " Look since its my birthday I'm feeling generous so I'll teach you how to make crepes." 

" Oh geez thanks so much" I laughs sarcastically. 

" Anytime"  He  ran his hands through his messy curls. " And this is my warning that I'm getting out from under the covers and I'm naked" he started to get up. Since Harry has this thing with always being naked I told him to give me a warning. Has it always worked? No. Have I seen Harry naked? Yes. Was it awkward? That's why he warns me. Has he seen mean naked? No that would be even more awkward.

" Okay hold your horses I'm leaving" I quickly turned out of  room it wasn't long until Harry followed me out after he put his boxers on. 

"Okay so what are we going to need" I searched through his kitchen cupboards like I lived there, because well I practically did. And when I didn't live there he lived at my house. 

"Just the basics like milk, butter eggs" he shrugged his shoulder like it was nobig deal. I however suck at cooking. I can not make anything. My dad bought me a microwavable pasta once, the instructions were simple, add water and heat up for 2 minutes.  I however forgot to add the water leading to the fire department almost being called.  " Are you sure you willing to put yourself in danger?" I joked.

" Anything for you" he winked. 

We whisked together eggs and flour and then gradually added the milk. The crepes were pretty simple to make, well the batter anyways.