Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12

"Hazza!!" I could hear Louis yell before I heard an "ouff" come out of Harry. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up knowing that if I didn't wake up I would be next to be attacked by Lou.

" I'm up, I'm up" Harry muttered half asleep. I laughed at the fact  that Harry didn't care who was staying at his house he was not getting up before ten. 

" Come on Harry we only got like ten hours of daylight left, and I have lots planned for today!" Louis tugged at Harry.

" Oh Boy, what do you have planned for us today Lou?" I asked as I got up. 

" Well today’s the official One Direction is best friends with Sarebear day, so lots!" 

"How about we all get ready and just get him up before we leave" I suggested knowing how horrible Harry is at getting up in the morning, I  don't know how he did it for x-factor. 

"Finally another sensible one in the group" Liam smiled. We made into the kitchen to greet the other boys. 

" Yea,  if  you keep ruining our fun we are going to have to start calling you Momma Direction!" Niall butted into our conversation, while filling his mouth with Lucky Charms.

" That wouldn't work Niall" Louis stated slapping him on  he back of the head. " cause that infers that she has something for Liam  which clearly she has something for Harry" he chuckled. I spit out my milk. 

" I do not!" I smacked him, and felt my cheeks turn red. 

" That's a lie! and it's  written all over your face right now" Louiss smirked slyly. 

" Lou!" Liam glared at him, normal daddy direction was keeping his boys in line.

" Besides Harry likes you too. You don't think we know about that little snog you too had before x-factor but he told us all about it." he declared

" Lou!" This time Liam elbowed him in the stomach. I was so gad Harry was asleep and wasn't here listening to the conversation. Part of me wondered if it was just Lou teasing me or if it was true. As much as I tried to burry my feeling for Harry it just didn't seem to work. 

"Whatever" I snorted to Louis sticking my tongue out, that boy really does just say whatever is on his mind. 

"I believe you" Niall smiled, letting milk drip from his mouth. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

" That's a surprise" Louis informed me. " But you are going to need a bathing suit, a towel and sunscreen" he smirked knowing it practically gave the surprise away. 

" So when are we leaving for the beach?" 

" I know nothing about this beach you are talking about but we are leaving once Zayn fixes his quiff and your boyfriend gets out of bed" Louis replied.

" He's not my boyfriend!!"

" Not yet!" Louis teased. 

After Harry got up and Zayn was done fixing his hair, we packed up Harry's family van. We packed foods, towels and beach balls.  According to Louis there was no reason why any of us should have to leave the beach today.  Once the van was full we all packed ourselves in. We sat there not moving. 

"Why aren't we moving" Liam asked, from behind. He was sitting in the back along side Zayn and Niall well I was sitting beside Harry and Louis.  That's when it hit me. 

" Cause know one's in the drivers seat!" I laughed.

" Alright well who's driving?" Niall laughed twice as hard as I did.