Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30

Sarah's POV

"Dad!" I ran down the hotel hallway leaping into my dad's arms.

" My baby girl!" His arms wrapped around me tightly pulling me into  hug. 

" I am so sorry I forgot about you I was just with..."

" Harry" He cut me off. " It's fine he is your boyfriend now, I guess I am not the only man in your life anymore" He smiled as I unlocked the door.  I couldn't help but smile but I could also feel tears of happiness form in my eyes. My dad wasn't only coming back from treatment but my dad came back my dad.  The man I have been missing since I was fourteen years old, back then I thought my life was going to end and that the world sucked. I can't really complain since I have the two most important boys in my life, scratch that make that the six most important boys. 

" Did you want me to make you a  cup of tea?" he asked, well setting down his bags. I would ask Isabelle for a room on this floor for my dad later, at this time I just wanted to enjoy his presence. 

" Is that even a question?" I laughed. Harry would argue that Louis makes the best tea in the world but I beg to differ. I remember back when  I was younger when my parents tucked me into bed. My dad would read a story to me well drinking tea, and after my mom would sing to t sleep.  To me singing and tea are the most comforting things in the world. 

" So what has my Sarah been up to?" He sat down after he put the kettle on the stove. 

" Nothing really, just hanging with Harry "

"What do you mean nothing really? I swore I saw my beautiful daughter on the television the other day, going to a premier with her handsome date and his band mates!" he exclaimed

" I was so nervous to go in front of all those cameras. That was  the first time Harry and I went public with our relationship" I explained. 

" After he pulled that single stunt in that interview, I was about to leave treatment early to knock some sense into him" My dad chuckled. " I am glad you two worked everything out though, Where is he by the way?" Did I really want to answer that?  Just then the kettle began to whistle, saved by the bell. I could have told my dad that Harry and I went on a  date with my arch nemesis and that he completely ruined it leaving at the restaurant alone., but I wanted my dad to trust Harry. I know It's a bit hypocritical  to not be trusting him and want other people to, but the difference is I love Harry, my dad doesn't. The question wasn't if my dad loved Harry enough, or if I loved Harry enough, the question was did Harry love me enough to not do anything stupid?

*Present*

"They kissed on the date didn't they!" Shawn guessed. " Wow, your such a slut" She hissed at Harry. who had shot her a look, this whole time Harry had been staring at the ground it seemed as if Shawna calling him this grabbed his attention. 

" Don't call me that!" he argued. 

" Why? You  slept with her!" Shawna accused not really knowing the truth or not.

" You have no proof!" Harry argued, I could see the veins in his neck stick farther as his jaw clentched.  

" You seem pretty nervous now" Shawna glared at him. 

" You were nervous and stuttering the next day" I pointed out. " If you weren't hiding anything then why would you be nervous?" 

" You knew what I was hiding Sarah!" he growled. 

" No that's what management was hiding, you didn't even know remember? You were just as shocked as I was. Or was that all an act like our whole relationship was? Huh?"

" Sarah, you know Harry had no idea" Louis added trying to calm me down. 

" No, I want Harry to answer me!" I yelled at Louis.

" Want to know where I was in the afternoon, I  wasn't at the studio with the boys! I was so nervous before I  left because I was having dinner with your dad!" he growled. 

" Why would you be nervous about that?" 

" Because I didn't want him to hate me, I didn’t want to say the wrong thing and ruin everything. Unlike some people I like to think before I act" He spitted.

" Why are you so nervous now? huh?" Shawna re-involved herself again.  I loved her  for sticking up for me but I think at this point she was like she was pouring  gasoline on top of the fire. 

"Because I am going to have to tell you what we talked about"

" What did you talk about?"  I looked Harry in the eye and tried to read his mind, try to process what was going on in his head like I use to, but the truth was I couldn't.  We are both to different now.  I could tell his was thinking back to the date but I couldn’t tell how it made him feel, if he was scared, angry, sad or even happy.  I listened carefully as he finally began to speak.

A/N: So not a lot happened in this chapter but it is bringing everything out in the open. What was managment hiding, what did Harry and Sarah's Dad talk about,  what the hell went down with Isabelle? and finally why aren't they together anymore? 

Comment what you think about these things or even what you think about the story so far. Vote if you want to know all the answers or if your just enjoying the story!! 

Thanks so much for reading this, it means the world to me!!