Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6

"I don't know about this, what of they d..." I cut Harry off before he could finish worrying about what the judges would think.

" What if they think that you are one of the best singers ever and deserve more then anyone to move forward?" I looked him on the eye.

" I know…” he ruffled his hair “ I'm just scared cause if don’t my dream is over, this is my only

Chance"

"Harry you're only sixteen if the odd chance they don't like you, which is very unlikely, you can try out again and again." I paused thinking of something else to give Harry hope. " and you'll never know if you don’t try. Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars" I told him my favourite quote.

"Thanks Sarebear, but you should take some of your own advice you know."

" What are you talking about?"

" Don't tell me your biggest dreams are sitting in this small town being a vet."

"I'm not just sitting here, I'm working my butt off to get good grades to become a Vet and who says I'm coming back here?" I was a little offended that he thought less of my dreams.

" You know what I mean. Why don't you start playing the piano again. Join the schools orchestra and apply to Juilliard?"

" Number one, I’m never going to school in America, England is my home. Number two, You don't know anything Haz.." I argued while going back to the memories  of my mum. Although I couldn't sing I could play the piano . That's how we bonded, she sing and I'd play along. The tradition even continued when Harry came into the picture. I could play for hours. Fingers just drifting off into the beautiful melody, each finger making a magical connection to the keys, it was soothing. " I don't like playing it anymore" I lied.

" Fine, I don't want to try out for x-factor anymore" he crossed his arms.

" Bloody hell, Harry you know that’s a lie," I stated monotone 

" And you know that you still like playing the piano!" he snapped

" Drop it Haz!" I got up and went to leave but then realized it was my house.

" I think you should go." I stared at him. Harry and I never got ma at each other , we did get little fights but always ended up laughing t each others pettiness.

" What about my audition? Aren't you going to help me practice?" he looked shocked

" Sorry but your dreams are to big and  perfect for me to be involved in"  I air quoted  the sentence and then  pointed to the door.

" You know I didn't mean it like that" he begged sympathetically to stay.

" Don't bother telling me how your audition goes okay?" I pulled him up off my bed since I was apparent that he wasn't moving himself.