Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19

The delicious  aroma of pancakes filled my nose and lead me into the kitchen, where I saw most of the boys sitting out in their boxers, apparently our flat was the hang out one. I smiled as all the boys blushed when they saw I had entered the room, did they expect me to stay in my room all day?

"Sorry Sare, we didn’t know you’d be awake yet" Niall stated awkwardly. 

"Guys, it's okay I've been best friends with Harry…." They laughed at my comment. " I am actually glad to find everyone wearing boxers and not just running around nude" 

"Harold loves being nude doesn't he" Louis winked at me, the boys burst out laughing. 

" What it's liberating" Harry argued while continuing to cook the pancakes, ignoring Louis' rude remark about us. I love how Harry can play everything off as if someone never even said something and make a normal come back with a straight face. 

" Were you guys just going to eat without me?" I asked as I grabbed a stool, and leaned and the island. 

" Well we didn't figure you'd be up for a while since you out slept Harry" Liam stated. I looked at the clock and it was already noon, I had almost wasted half the day.  I didn’t really slept that good because I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, this morning I finally managed to shove it away  and decided to enjoy this experience the most I can.  What was the point about worrying about a problem hasn’t even came up yet?

" Well why didn't you guys wake me up"

" Harry says  you like a angry gorilla when you get woken up" Zayn laughed.  I shot a glare at Harry. 

" A pretty angry gorilla really" he ended it as if it were a question as if I would actually be mad at him. I couldn't be mad at him though cause he is just to cute. 

" A very pretty and very hungry gorilla. So hurry up and cook those. 

" I second that!" Niall piped up. 

"Never rush an artist with his masterpiece" Harry smiled cheekily, and then put a few pancakes on plate. Niall grabbed a few and threw them on to his.

" Niall" Liam glared at him. " Guests first"  I love how Liam is so respectful to everyone, I bet Liam doens't even kill flies he is that nice.  I grabbed two pancakes and loaded them up with butter and maple syrup.  I was starving since I slept in so late, and the pancakes sure hit the spot. 

" So where do you want  to go today?" Harry asked. 

" Pick anywhere in London, but make it exciting " Louis added.  I have always wanted to go to  London so I already had a few things in mind. 

"I would really like to go Webminster Abbey, gothic churches really interest me" I stated. 

" You're girlfriend sure knows how to have fun" Louis stated sarcastically.