Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42

As much as I didn't want Grace to be there I wasn't a heartless person. I could have just drove off and let her stand there in the rain but instead I unlocked the doors to my car and offered her a ride home. 'Hey I just made out with your boyfriend but I'll how you a ride home and we will be even?' Okay so I didn't say that exactly but it probably sounded like that to her.  Surprisingly enough, she took my offer but  got into the car avoiding all eye contact and not saying a word. Her perfect blonde hair was soaked, her make up smudge about and he perfect smile was a bit frowned.  

" Look I'm sorry..." my eyes tried to make contact with hers through the review mirror while trying to apologize.  I’m not actually sorry about kissing Harry, I am sorry about the fact that she is dating him.

" It's okay, he is drunk, you're lonely, you both have a history. Let's focus on taking care of Harry and we can talk about the situation when everyone is sober and clear minded" she explained maturely. Why is she so perfect? Is she as a robot or something? 

" Okay" I agreed and just focused on the rode.  Part of me wanted to just drive fast and get home but at home Niall would probably be waiting for an explanation about the kiss and drunken Harry. I'm not quite sure if  Harry has realized that Grace caught us kissing or not he just sat there tapping his foot to the radio. He seemed zoned of from what I can tell, I wonder what’s running though his mind? 

I opened the door as quietly as I could, once I saw Robby was no longer in the living room, I went back and helped Grace guide Harry and his dead weight into the house. God he was heavier then I remembered. I thanked the lord that Robby was in his room and didn’t have to see a drunk boy and this way we could discuss everything with out distractions… Harry wouldn’t see Robby and put two and two together. 

 " What are we doing now?" he asked confused.

"'Sobering you up" Grace and I both said at the same time causing us both to smile a bit.

" Can you start a pot of coffee?" I turned to Grace."  I need to talk to Niall"

" Niall's here?" Harry asked loudly.

" Shh! Yes he is here, he is watching Robby" I explained in a hushed tone. I slowly crept up the stairs and looked in Robby's room. Niall was spread out across the rocking chair and Shawna was laying down on the floor cuddling into his legs while Robby was fast asleep in his bed. They all look so adorable.  I turned around hoping not to wake anyone up. I didn't want to have to explain to everyone what happened tonight.  Niall yet out a yawn.

" Sorry if I woke you" I whispered

" It's fine, did you find Harry?" he asked.