Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10

I woke up to Harry's arm over top head and his one knees jabbing me in the back and the other one tangled within mine. He may be a cuddler when he is awake but one he falls asleep he turns into a UFC fighter or something. I pulled his arm off of me causing him to roll over.

" stop moving" he mumbled out, me stop  moving I woke up In the same position I fell asleep in. I quickly used all my effort and rolled him over, sending him off the side of my bed.

" Stop moving Haz " I giggled mimicking him. There was no reply, he was curled up on then floor snoring again. I swear that he  sleeps like its his job.

I got up and told him to hurry down stairs. I really didn’t want to go meet the boys again by myself but I was hungry and couldn't sit here waiting hours for him.

******

"So..." Louis  stated picking at his cornflakes.

"Soo..." Niall replied with a mouthful.

"Sooo" Louis continued, him and Niall went on doing this for quite a bit.

"Soooooooooo What?" I asked, a little bit annoyed by them. Don't get me wrong they seemed nice enough but I didn't know if I was going to become good friends with them, I mean we were nothing alike.

"What are we doing today nameless?" Louis  questioned emphasizing on nameless.

" Who's nameless?" I asked

" You are" 

" How am I nameless?"

" I still don’t know what your name is" he stated sliding over to the chair beside me. 

" I told you my name last night."

"Last night, last night, last night..Mhm?" he whispered to himself loud enough for everyone to hear well tapping his hands against his chin as he pondered his thoughts " oh yea that's right, see I was trying to forget about last night where I met this girl who was rather rude to me." he smirked. " And  my dear friend Harry told me to forget about her, that she would re-introduce herself this morning."  I gave him the are you serious look. "So what are you waiting for?" he looked down at his watch. " time is of the essence"

" Do you even know what essence means?" I looked at him

" Looks like Lou ate a dictionary" Niall asked. 

" My Boobear is very intellectual" Harry walked in joining the conversation.

" Looks like Harry and Louis ate a dictionary" Zayn smiled. 

"Our relationship isn't just sexual you know!" Louis yelled in his face. I heard about  Harry's and Louis bromance together  and it scared me for a second, cause I mean they both could pull being gay off.  I mean Harry takes forever to get ready and is such a girl when it comes to things and Louis trousers are really tight. I actually questioned  Harry on one of our web chats and he ensured me that, it was all just a bromance and that here was no other romance in it except for brotherly love.