Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48

"Shh" be quiet  I shushed Harry as we were trying to sneak back in, we spent the whole night on the beach and were now avoiding running into everyone. We were failing though and couldn't stop laughing. 

" Come on lets just walk through the front door and say we went grocery shopping." Harry explained. 

" In the same clothes as yesterday except they are drenched? and where are the groceries?" I pointed out the flaws in his excuses. 

" Fine we went out for breakfast and it rained." He suggested. " Come on Sare, you know the both of us suck at sneaking in." he laughed. I remember when we were younger we went to a party without our parents knowing. At the time that wasn't hard for me but Anne felt like she needed to be twice the over protective parent for both of us leading to Harry and I sneaking out of my house before we left and then trying to sneak into his but climbing up the trellis. We had both made so much noise by the time I  was almost at Harry's window, Anne was  already outside lecturing us. 

" I guess we can try" I shrugged my shoulders and went through the front doors.

" oh my god! Where have you been we thought you two got abducted  by aliens!" Louis explained. 

" Correction. He thought you got abducted  by aliens, we all thought you went out for breakfast or something realistic " Liam  corrected  Louis while chuckling.

" Did you bring anything back?" Niall asked. 

" No sorry  Ni," Harry apologized. 

" Why is everyone here and up so early?" I asked partially not wanting to know the answer. 

" We are getting ready to leave out flight is at ten." Zayn mumbled, he didn't look to happy about having a morning flight, I wasn't to happy either. I wish I had the whole day  with them before I have to say good bye.

" What time is it?" I asked again not really wanting to know the answer.

" It's eight but we have to leave before nine so we can get checked in" Eleanor explained carrying out another bag.  " Well this is the last of everything, we are ready to go when you are." She smiled at Harry and I trying to keep things happier then they really were. 

" I have to shower and get changed, why don't you guise go ahead of us and we will meet you there" Harry walked up the stairs not waiting for an answer, so  I stood there hoping that it was a yes. 

" That sounds good but someone else has to stay behind there's not enough room in the range rover for everyone because of the luggage." Eleanor said, I love how organized she is.

" I can stay" Niall smiled taking a seat on the couch. 

" Sounds good to me" I smiled and then went up stairs to change into dry clothes.  I decided just to throw on some sweats and a tee while pulling my hair back into a bun.  I didn't need to dress up to say good bye to Harry.  I was for focused on what i was going to tell Robby,  Robby wouldn't completely understand but has grown close enough to Harry that he will miss him.  I went into Robby's room and he was still fast asleep, I think he takes after both Harry and I by not liking mornings either. 

"Hey boo" I cooed while gently nudging him. " It time to get up"

" Why" he whined, I was already not excited for him to be a teenager or have to go to school. 

" Cause we have to say good by to Daddy and his friends" I explained. Robby just gave me a weird look and then started to get up. I don't think he completely understood but at least he wasn't hysterical either. I'm trying my best not to start crying right now little lone at the airport.  I just sat there playing with Robby's curls, he was so much like his dad.  His eyes kept drifting off again wanting to go back to sleep, he looked so peaceful but he needed to get up.