Twilight 1

For the first time in ages I woke up happy and exited for the day. I don't know what I'm doing. Am I going to be looking around? Training? Getting a quest? That's what I'm contemplating when Apollo walks in.
"Hey man! Your expected to be at the council meetings from now on. It starts in 15. I think they're giving you a quest though. Your wardrobes stocked by the way." I offered a simple
"Thanks man" before he turned out the door.

I had a quick shower and changed into black skinny jeans and a sea green top. Looking into the mirror, I saw something I wasn't used to anymore. My eyes, they were the usual sea green but they had their light back. I could already tell this is what I was meant to do.

I quickly made my way to the council meeting and I noticed a new chair. It wasn't really a throne, but it was one of those fancy chairs you see important people in. It was at the foot of my dads throne. "Come on son, take a seat!" My dad called to me. I looked at him in disbelief but dad anyway. Finally everybody was seated and Zeus started the meeting.

"Does anyone have anything to address before we get into the main reason for this meeting?" Zeus asked looking around the room.  The response was the same as always. The typical "can you tell Apollo I'm older" from Artemis or "Hermes pranked me again!" From from Aphrodite.
Like everyone else in the room, I rolled my eyes.
Okay moving on.
"It time to send our hero on his first quest for us"
More like 11th quest
"I'm Forks, Washington there has been a weird monster reading from there. The monsters we're picking up aren't from Greek or Roman origins" then he turned to me.
"Percy, we would like you to travel to forks, join the high school and find out who and what these monsters are. Do you except?"
Isn't that a dumb question? I came to Olympus for quests.
"Of course. But where will I stay?"
Zeus thought about it for a moment and he seemed to be having a telepathic convocation with the rest of the gods. Finally he said "there is a clear sighted mortal that lives there. He has helped us out before. I'm sure you can stay with him."
I nodded me head "do you mind asking him first? I don't want to turn up on his doorstep and be turned away" Zeus sent Hermes to collect him.

A small while later Hermes returned with a middle aged man in a sheriff uniform. He bowed when he saw the gods "lord Zeus." He said. "Charlie, we have a demigod going on a quest to forks and he needs a space to stay. We could always buy him a place but if he stayed with you there will be less question" Charlie nodded
"I will be happy to have him stay with me and my daughter." Daughter? Does she know about the gods world? Then I voiced my answer and Charlie turned to me. "She doesn't know about Greek and Roman monsters but her boyfriends family are monsters. I just haven't figured out what yet." Okay maybe this will be easier than I thought.

Then Athena turned to us. "This is your cover story. Listen carefully" we nodded and listened intently.
"Charlie, Percy will be staying with you because you had a case were both of his parents were murdered and he's staying with you until he finds a home"
"Sound believable to me. How long am i going ?"
"You'll be gone as long as needed but you will be enrolled at forks high school with Charlie's  daughter."
Then Apollo came up to me
"Here, dude take this!" Then he snapped a chain from him neck and placed it in my hand. "It will transform into any car you want. And it hold infinite money. Just tap the pendant and it will transform into a debit card." I looked at him in awe. Was he serious?
"Thank you lord apollo." He nodded and flashed away. Then all I heard was a chorus of good lucks before Charlie and I were flashed away to forks.