Twilight 2

When I opened my eyes, I was in a small kitchen, with yellow cabinets and mix matched chairs. It was small but it felt homey. I already love it. Then Charlie broke the silence.
"Hi, I'm Charlie Swan, farther of Bella Swan, sherif of forks, a clear sighted mortal and on-call helper of the gods."
I said hi back and then he asked for my full title thinking I was someone special to become the gods personal hero.
"You sure you want my full title?"
I asked he raised an eye brow but he
slowly nodded. I took I deep breath.

"I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, god of the seas, earth shaker and creator of horses. Champion of Hestia, blessed by the each of the Olympian council.

I retrieved Zeus lightning their and hades helm of darkness and won in a battle to the death against Ares, god of war at age 12.

At 13, I navigated the sea of monsters, defeated polythemus and retrieved the Golden Fleece to restore the camp borders.

At 14, I travelled with the hunt to save lady Artemis, goddess of the moon and the hunt and Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. I held the sky and helped defeat the Titan Altus.

At 15 I navigated the great labyrinth and fought against Kronos' , Titan lord of time, forces and then clasped the maze so he couldn't get into camp. I blew up a mountain, released typhoon and landed on oygiie and refused the love of Calypso. I returned and watched the death of deadualous and the fading of pan.

At 16, I for filled the first great prophecy and led a small army against a huge army of monsters lead my Kronos. I bathed in the river Styx, cleaned the Hutson river, and mentally killed Kronos.

Not 2 months later, I was kidnapped by Hera and I was put to sleep for 8 months. I was trained by Lupa while having amnesia. I travelled to the one place out of the gods reach and freed death and fought against the giants.

I then went on the quest of seven. I had a part in the second great prophecy. I fell into Tartarus and closed the doors of death after a battle with Tartarus himself, I came out sane. Then I defeated Gaia and put her back to sleep.

Then when I returned to camp I lost everything and ran to the gods looking for a purpose and that lead me here"

I finished and Charlie looked at me in awe. "Charlie please don't look at me like that. I always had help and most of it was luck" that only made him look more surprised.
"Why don't you show me to my room?" I asked to break the silence.
"Of course, Bella will be home soon and I'll introduce you to her." I said a thanks and he lead me to a small room with a bed and wardrobe, explained how we share a bathroom and so on. I said my thanks and plopped on the bed. I examined my tattoos and realised I have to practice my new powers. I'll do that later I thought.

Then I heard the door open and close and heard a quiet "Dad? I'm home! Edwards here as well!" Then I heard Charlie beckon Bella and Edward to sit in the living room saying there's something important to talk about. I took that as my que to enter the room. Charlie smiled warmly at me and I saw a girl with brown hair and matching chocolate brown eyes to her father. Then I looked to the boy. He was a little younger than me maybe 17? He had bronze hair and skin paler than Nico's. His eyes were a strange orangey gold. My senses were screaming 'monster.' And I slowly itches towards my pocket riptide was hiding in. I think Charlie noticed and he put a hand on my shoulder and shot my look.
"This is Percy Jackson, he'll be staying with us for a while." He said and his daughter shot him a questioning look.
"Hi I'm percy, thank you for taking me in until I find a home" I said faking sadness. "What wrong with your home where's you parents? Bella asked hiding emotion. Ha guess I'm quite good at acting "My - my parents are - they were - murdered" I said looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact. I felt her stance soften and she looked me in the eyes. "I'm so sorry!" I just shock my head. "I'm Bella and this is my Boyfriend Edward." She said. Oh so this is one of the monsters Charlie was talking about. I shook his hand and it was extremely cold. He looked confused when I didn't flinch from his coldness and then he looked like he was concentrating on something. When I turned away from him, I felt a slight nagging in the back of my head. I recognised the feeling instantly. Someone was trying to get into my mind. I hid my face from view and closed my eyes, building up the walls to protect my from this intruder. I realised it was Edward trying to invade.
Great. So what do I know already?
• he is cold
• he is strangely good looking
• he is inhumanly pale
• he looks like a male emposea.
• he can read minds
But what is he?
I open my eyes and look around the room. Bella was looking at me with pity and Edward was confused and Charlie looked like he was ready to break up a fight. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you" I say in a calm voice. And then finally the monster talks. "Will you be attending forks high school?" I reply with a simple nod and then I tell them I'm going to go out on a jog. Bella looked impressed that I run. I'm not going to lie, training has giving me amazing muscles but not obnoxious muscles, more lean. I turn around to leave for my room and I shot Charlie a wink informing him that I'm training. Then I leave to change into shorts.
The last thing I hear before closing my door is that Bella is going round Edwards house.