Hogwarts 16

Percy's POV

I went down to breakfast to find a new round table at the front, it had a silver arrow engraving so I'm guessing it's The Hunters' table.
I walked to my usual seat at the front and for once, I was early. There's was only a few students sitting around trying to get their homework done.

After about 15 minutes, pretty much everyone was at breakfast. Dumbledore let us eat so I sent a quick prayer to the Gods and tucked in.
Suddenly, the hunters walked in with perfect formation, each one glaring at the boys who look at them, even their steps were in sync. They rounded to their table and sat gracefully and spoke into their plates and got what ever they wanted. I guess that what they call fashionably late. I saw Thalia wink at me as she walked past. What was that all about?
After the hunters had finished their breakfasts, Artemis stood up and called me over. I'm pretty sure the whole hall stopped breathing when I stood up.
I rolled my eyes, making sure the students could see it. I casually walked over to the table and they made room for me to sit between Thalia and Artemis.
Then just as suddenly as before, the hall doors crash open again. I reached for riptide but then smiled when I saw Nico, Maybe I shouldn't put my sword away yet, he looks angry. And he had his own sword out. I noticed that the wizards had pulled their wands out all aiming at Nico. What happened when I ran out last night? I stood up to meet Nico and he starts yelling at me.

"Percy! I come to your rescue and as soon as you leave, I am accused of dark magic and being the enemy because I could control the skeletons!" He said swinging his sword at me. Nico was fast but I was faster. I had riptide uncapped and ready before the sword could touch me and I countered his strike.
"I was forced out the castle before I could see if you were okay!" He swung again and I deflected. 
"Apparently shadow traveling and controlling the dead is dark magic!" He shouted again and swinging.
I was getting board of this. When he swung again I disarmed him and his sword fell to the floor. Nico was an amazing swordsmen but I've battled him so many times he has become predictable. If I was a monster he has never faced before, he would win.

"Nico they don't know what dark magic is! They think they do but they do not. If you stay, you can help me teach them that!" I said.

After he calmed down he stalked over to the hunters table and asked permission to sit. He was sat and the end next to thalia.

I turned to the wizards. "Okay! Everyone listen up. If you want my help in this war, you have to trust my reinforcements. I know what war is like, I have been in 2, and you have to trust your Conrads. Right now, I'm like your trainer, Nico and the hunters are helping me because I can't teach all of you at once. They are not the enemies and if you disrespect them, I will leave. My loyalty is to them and frankly, I haven't been given much reason to be loyal to you." I sat back down and let them think about that.

"So...." Thalia started.
"Percy, we want to know what you're planning on doing in lessons today. Will we be needed or not?" Artemis asked simply.
"I am teaching all day. Last time I tort 8th years how to avoid a spell if you don't have a wand. I can get the rest of the school up to speed, I won't worry so much about the years 1-5 because they're not aloud to fight but I'll teach them enough to defend themselves if monsters get near them. Once I've done that I think I'll begin handing out weapons. Some of you could help me with that, i have a whole collection of swords, dual swords and spears that I can teach with. I have bows and arrows; hunting knives; and daggers that you could teach with if you don't mind" I said the last part to the hunters. "And Nico, What would you like to teach?"
"I'll try theory. They need to know when to fight with a weapon and when to fight with a wand. When to use long range and when go use close range." He said simply. Wow. Nico sounds like athena right now.
"Then it's settled. I have 7th years first period so I'll catch them up but I'll have 8ths after so who wants to help me pick their weapons. I won't need everyone maybe like 4?" I said thinking about it logically. If I have a class of 40, then each leader has 10 students.

After some talking we decided that Artemis, Thalia, Nico and Phoebe would help me today with the 8th class and Artemis wanted to help with the 7s.

I think it's more fun to teach with your friends, it makes everything less stressful.
Ugh! How did I move from being a student to a student-teacher. I'm barely a student anymore, I'm teaching all day.

Sorry. Next chapter, it will get more exiting. I just needed some filler chapters so you understand the story line more.