Explanations

I'm so sorry everyone. I do have numerous explanations as to why I haven't updated but you have probably seen me me commenting on other stories so just let me explain myself.

The first problem is writers block. The problem with me is that I write faster than I think so I tend to get carried away and I start to loose the story line. I feel like that has happened so I need to get the story stable again - if that makes sense.

The second reason is school. If you actually read the AN at the end of a chapter, you would know I go to a preforming arts boarding school based in England.
Our school has a 'Dance company' that I'm part of. As part of our exam, we flew out and toured around Australia preforming dance pieces around the country.
I passed with Distinction (94%)
It left me with no time to actually write something. I don't know about other writers, but I can't be interrupted with I have an idea so I'd rather write when I've got a lot of ideas.

This part is hard to explain without sounding like a barbie.
So I'm a model and I do environmental photo shoots and I model clothes for clothing shop websites such as Newlook and Topshop.
The point is, when I told the agency I had to cancel a lot of my shoots to go on the tour, they were like "you'll have to catch up as soon as you come back" so that's what I've been doing on the weekends.

Then the worst thing happened. My school - where I live - had a gas leak and it wasn't safe for us so we had to move back home for a bit. You're probs thinking that moving was a bit much but apparently it could cause a fire and people would get headaches and such.

So all of the above^ together doesn't do well for a writer at all. Traveling across Australia meant my WiFi was a bit flapp. So my work kept deleting.

Chapter will come soon now that exams are over - apart from my maths and science but yk - so expect some more updates.

~ eliana
(Ellie - are - na)
Just cuz people always read my name wrong.