Hogwarts 22

Percy's POV

I told the cabin leaders to wait outside. Nathan tried to follow and act the leader but my glaring basically paralysed him. Why did I turn him back from a pig? I don't actually know.

I walked through the oak doors. It was the middle of post- dinner announcements and I made my way to the stand after shooting Dumbledore the 'it's time' glare. This was going to be hard. No one other than Hecate and I know what is happening right now and what plan B is. Time to change that.

"Okay guys. At the last war meeting, Lady Hecate saw something and told me to read her mind. Before I tell you, I need to warn the hunters to not freak out and I need the wizards to take this seriously." I said. How do I word this next phrase. How do I say it without scaring or confusing everyone.

"Okay, wizards, you know when you watched my history, you saw me as a 15 year old fighting an army in the labyrinth and then another huge battle when I was 16 in Manhattan, the leader of that army was led by Kronos, Titan lord of time."

"Percy? Your scaring us. Why does Kronos have to do with this?" Artemis asked. I really didn't want her to be scared. It was out of character for her, I just wanted to hug her- but I can't because our relationship is a secret.
I turned to look her in the eye.

"Don't freak out" I told her mentally.
"Just tell us!" She demanded. Fine, but no one would like it.

"I don't know how he has found the strength to do it, but he is stirring. He should have been dormant in Tartarus for a millennia but he is slowly rebuilding him self." I said. That got the Greeks in the room scared.

"What's that got to do with us?"  Someone from Slytherin shouted out.

"It has everything to do with you right now. Kronos has been whispering into the mind of the death eaters. He is using them as a power source, to get his dirty work done while he is stuck in Tartarus. If the death eaters claim the castle, Kronos would have a powerful base, and magic on his side. This was bad enough before, but now Olympus is at stake.
I promised to protect you, but I am The Protector Of Olympus. Kronos can not gain magic."

The room was silent until thalia and Nico started a shouting match against me. 2 v 1.

"What! You defeated him, not two years ago!" Nico shouted at me.
"All those heroes would have died in vain!" Thalia shouted. And I let them.
"It's not fair-" a hunter started and soon the whole 'mythology' family's was screaming at me.

My eyes connected with Artemis' and I saw true fear. I think she knew what Would happen if we lost this. She was asking me a silent question.
What are you going to do?

"WILL YOU BE QUIET!" I shouted in my commanders voice again. Plan B was very intricate and not even the campers no it yet. Only that they're needed.

"Thankyou." I said. Pleased that the room suddenly fell silent
"Okay Who here was at the meeting?" I asked. The ministry officials I had asked to be here raised their hands, aswell as the teachers, Ron, Hermione, Nico and Artemis.
"What was the last thing I said before leaving?"

"Start preparing for Plan B" Nico told the assembly.
"Okay. I was saying that to Lady Hecate. Only her and I know of plan B but it's time you knew." I said pacing.
"When we had seen the whole Kronos situation, I saw the amount of monster recruits. I do not mean to degrade the Hinters of Artemis but it is near enough impossible for us to defeat them alone. The army was the size of that in the battle of Manhattan. We could not leave it to chance if we win. There is not just the wizarding world but the whole of Olympus and the human race at stake here.

This is a big deal. If Kronos wins this, he will gain more power and will awaken sooner rather than later. I had to call In some back up." I said walking back to the centre of the hall. I pulled out my wand and waved the doors open. Strutting In came the 9 cabin leaders, Annabeth in the lead.
They walked in shield formation as they made their way to the front. If this wasn't so serious, I would be playing: 'All The Single Ladies' by Beyoncé.

"I have called in The demigod army. These are the leaders." I said.
I called annabeth and Nathan forward from the group. They did not follow all my instructions. They stepped forward and looked at me waiting.

"What did I say about walking normally, and not to come across intimidating. I have a hard enough time trying to get them to trust me aswell as the hunters and Nico. You could have made the job a bit easier" I said with gritted teeth. I was quiet but I'm the silent call I could be heard clearly.

"We wanted to show them who is the boss" Nathan said and Annabeth finished the rest for him. "Lead by fear" what the Hades! No. When we were together we led by example. She knows to win this we need trust and friendships. We can't have them being like this. Okay. I don't actually care anymore.

"Annabeth, Nathan step back." They did as they were told. I'm pretty sure waves of anger were rolling off me right. Now.
"Wait a second, you might want to cover your ears" I told the whole school and waited until their ear drums were protected. Then I did a very load, very traditional, New York cab whistle. Not seconds later, blackjack came burring through the open doors.
Hey boss!
Hey blackjack. Could you run down to camp Jupiter and get Jason for me please?
Sure thing boss!

Nathan and annabeth are poor leaders. Lead by fear? Then they are as bad as the leaders of the 'Golden Age' I need someone reliable on the team. Not them. Again, a horse came charging through the halls, this time it was tempest. With Jason riding.