Hogwarts 19

NICO'S POV

What was plan b? What did percy see to change everything we had just planned? I wanted to check on him but one glance at Hecate told me not to question him right now. She ended the meeting saying that everyone here had to attend dinner tomorrow to announce the new battle plan and then she pulled me aside.

"Mr Di Angelo, I need you to go to camp half blood and tell Chiron: 'It's now become camp business's, we have to start preparing for plan b. Percy's orders' it is important that he gets the message as soon as possible otherwise it will fail" she told me with such intensity, I could only obey. I nodded and sauntered into the shadows, an image of camp half-blood stuck in my mind.

After the familiar feeling of shadow travelling, I was greeted with the smell of strawberries.
Annabeth came up to me asking if Ive seen Percy, was he still alive and such. He wanted to be hidden so I didn't give anything away. I couldn't lie so I avoided the question, excusing myself to talk to Chiron.
I entered the big house in a rush, I had no clue what was going on or what 'plan B' was but it just seemed so urgent. Calling for Chiron and as soon as I saw the end of his white tail, I bolted for him.

"Nico, my boy, why are you here?"
"Hecate said: 'it's now become camp business, start preparing for plan B, Percy's orders" I said trying to get the words out quick enough.
"Nico, how do you know of what's going on?" He asked after getting over his worry of hearing my message.
"Do you know where percy is right now? What he is doing?" After Chiron nodded I told him. "The school was being attacked by Greek monsters, percy took out them all out but he couldn't kill the immortal skeletons so he IMed me and I helped him. Then he explained to me why he was in Scotland and I'm helping him in this war. He just heard some information and stormed out the room saying something about plan B and then I was sent here" I said still talking way to fast, my Italian accent seemed so much stronger as well.

"Chiron What is plan B? Why is it camp business's and why is everyone scared of what is going on."  I asked slightly annoyed being out of the loop.
"Nico, I do not know why percy has called for plan B and I've sworn on the Styx that I wouldn't share it until I'm ordered to by percy."

After hearing those words, I shadow travelled away, I really couldn't be bothered staying and not getting answers, besides, I had already given my message.

I was back at the castle, in the great hall. It was late and everyone had finished dinner.
I went straight to the woods to talk to thalia. Maybe she knew about plan B.
I found her tent and called her name.
"Thalia, are you in there?"
"Yeah, Nico you can come in!" She called back.
I walked through the flaps and started a convocation.
"So what do you think Plan B is?" Thalia asked as I made my self comfortable on the floor. I guess she was thinking the same as me.
"I don't know. The thing with Percy is he is basically an open book, his eyes are a dead giveaway to what he is thinking and feeling. I was there. Hecate had seen something and asked Percy to look. Hecate seemed scared and as he looked through. At first he seemed confused, then shocked, and then I think he was panicked by something, and finally he was angry. He was so angry. His hands tingled and he was shaking. When he stood, his chair went flying and crashing into the wall.
Then he seemed to have a battle with himself. I'm guessing that battle was over plan B. He walked to the door, still angry and stopped as he got to the handle. All he said was to start preparing for plan B" I said recalling the meeting. "What ever it was, it is camp business or something" I added, thinking about the message I had delivered.

Thalia pondered what I had said for a moment.
"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for the announcement at dinner tomorrow night." She decided, stumped with what was going on.

The rest of the night we stayed up talking. What every had gotten to Hecate, must have been bad, for her pet world, or even for the gods.

Sorry this is so short and not a lot happened, the next chapter will be better.
Leave comments about yourself and how your day went. I'd like to know something about the amazing people that read my story. 🏆