3: Fighting

"Come on Tala hurry up, or we'll be late" Zander whines

"Alright alright I'm coming"  I sigh

I have been at the Moon Mansion for 3 days now and have got into a routine. Wake up, have breakfast, look after pups, help with chores and hunting. Hunting is definitely my favourite part of the day, because I get to hunt with Zander, Delta and Dexter some of the best hunters in their pack and I can beat them all. I'm a little competitive.

I head to the kitchen and am greeted by Delta and Dexter Siren the twins. I  instantly became friends with Delta, because of her fierce and charming personality. Dexter is very funny and goofy so I like him as well, he's is also the beta of the pack.

"Hey Rosebud can you look after the sliver-wings?" Dex asks calling me by my nickname

"Sure Dex" I reply

I eat my breakfast and head out to find the silver-wings they are a group of pups. I spot them playing in the lake and call to them telling the I'm in charge then I jump in with them. I keep all my senses alert as many wolves from other packs like to attack the younger wolves. I smell something and the hair on my neck rises, I mind link to the pups and they gather behind me. I quickly change into my wolf form and stand guard.

I soon calm down but stay in wolf form in case and because my clothes are in the house. We splash around for a bit then I get bored and walk to the bank and rest. I smell the same smell as before and open my eyes to see a giant of a wolf creeping up on the pups. I jump up and growl he kids notice and flee behind me.

"You actually think you can beat me" he chuckles

I snarl in response, I leap at him and he falls to the ground as he's getting up I grab his neck and bite down hard he yelps then kicks my head and pushes me to the ground. He snarls and bites my neck, I whimper. I claw at him and then he grab my front paws/wrists and puts all of his body weight on them, I cry out in pain. I quickly mind link to the pups to get out of here and they do, I try to swing my legs around to wack him off but miss he notices though and bites me by the neck picking me up roughly and caring me away. He grabs a knife and starts cutting my back, knowing it won't kill me but take a while to heal.

I start losing blood and getting dizzy before blacking out.

Zander's POV

The pups rush up to me and inform me that a big scary wolf is attacking Tala. I ask them where and quickly rush to the lake, I turn into wolf form and speed up. I arrive to find Tala in a big wolf's jaws I'm about the same size and take him on he drops Tala and I scratch him, then bite his neck then keep clawing and biting him until he loses conscious. I mind link to Dexter to tell him  to get the wolf and put him on trial. I transform and pull on my clothes that are lying on the rock and gently pick Tala up, she has cuts on her back that are healing.

She wakes up slightly and I tell her to transform, as her body can't fully heal like that. With little resistance she transforms. I look down at the half naked girl in front of me, and try not staring too much but I must say she has  a very slender form, I place her gently on my bed and she smiles and curls up in to a ball.

" Stay I need warmth" she mumbles while pulling me beside her

"Um okay" I say hoping no one will open the door

"Goodnight" she murmers

"But it's not night" I say confused

A/N

Hope you liked it, Please Vote and comment

What will Tala's reaction be when she wakes up next to Zander.

Cya

Bookworms