6: 'Talking'

I slip on a pretty navy blue lace dress, matching it with white sandals. Zander is taking me on a mini date, since we're are technically dating.

I am kind of nervous about this whole dating thing, because I don't really think my father will be happy and I'm only at the Moon pack for another 5 days

I am kind of nervous about this whole dating thing, because I don't really think my father will be happy and I'm only at the Moon pack for another 5 days. We also rushed into it and all, so I'm just confused. I smile at my reflection, satisfied and I walk out of my room. Zander has been asking me to sleep in his room but I don't think it's right, and since I'm stubborn I obviously defied him! 

I walk to the kitchen and see Zander in jeans and a navy shirt, he even gelled his hair. He catches me staring and winks at me flirtatiously, I can't help but blush. I quickly look away not wanting him to know he had an affect on me, when I look back I catch him staring intently at me and I cough awkwardly. 

"Keep your eyes up here" I smirk at him

"Fine, come on lets go" he says embarrassed 

He leads me outside to his car and I jump in. I ask him a million times where we are going but all he says is 'it's for me to know and you to find out'. After a very long time we stop at a cliff, and my mind starts making up scenarios for our date. Zander opens my door and takes my hand leading me to a little picnic.

"So what are we doing" I ask curiously

"Well we are going to eat, then rock climb" he smiles 

"It's alright there will be a harness" he reassures me after seeing my shocked face

"Okay can I eat" I ask hungrily eyeing the food

"Sure dig in" he replies laughing

After stuffing myself I decide to ask Zander about our relationship. 

"Hey Zander can I ask you some questions" I ask cautiously 

"Sure go ahead" he gesture for me to continue

"Okay, well do you think we rushed the relationship?" 

"Well maybe, but I thought we agreed to see what happens" he cocks his head to the side

"Yeah we did but, I'm leaving in 5 days" I state

"Hmm so" he says

"Well we don't exactly live near each other" I say simply

"Okay yeah I get it but if we love each other then it will work out" he reassures me

"Okay" I reply

"Lets go Rock climbing" he stands up

"Yep" I jump up

We get harnessed and start going down, it's actually really fun. And me being a dare devil decides to go down without a harness, Zander joins me and it goes really well. Until I slip and grip the rock ledge. "Zander help me" I beg

"Of course" he climbs back up and grabs my hand, lifting me up easily. I cling to him not wanting to let go. I kiss him slowly and before it can get heated, pull back to say thank you. He squeezes me tightly and suggests that we go back now. I agree and start packing up, I think that we should tell Delta and Dex that we are dating and voice my thoughts to Zander. 

"No" he says stubbornly

"What? Why?" I ask confused

"When they saw us in bed, they freaked out come on" he says as if it obvious

"Yeah but they will understand" I try to explain

"Really" he says giving me and incredulous look

"Yes, and if you aren't going to help me tell them I'll tell them myself" I say determined

"No, you won't" he says getting angry

"Yes and since we're here, you can't stop me" I go to stand but am pulled back

Zander pushes on the chair trapping me with his body, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. He kisses me and I can tell he is trying to get some of his anger out and trying to persuade me, and I'd say that they are both working, he is making me forget what we were talking about. But once his lips stop touching me I'll be fine. I kiss him back running me hands along his back and decide to play his game. I roll on top of him and lock the doors, then I rip off his shirt and take off the top of my dress slowly. Since he couldn't keep his eyes off of me earlier I know this will work.

I lean down so my almost bare chest is touch his and he shivers, I start kissing his neck and work my way to his lips. I bit on is lip and he lets me in my tongue teases his and he groans, he starts getting excited rubbing his hands along me back. And just as he tries to unclip my bra, I whisper seductively "Now baby I'm gonna walk in there and tell them we're dating".  "Oh yes baby" he sighs. I try to get up but he unclips my bra in the process leaving me bare chested. I go to grab my bra but he grabs it first. "No give it back" I scream. "Just let me see my girlfriend" he says staring at my chest with lust. I put my hands on my breasts and turn around. Soon Zander's hand snakes around my waist, "I'm sorry baby, but that's what you get for being a flirt". He hands me my bra and shirt but his hand brushing my breast in the process, I blush uncontrollably. I slip my clothes back on and hop out of the car.

A/N 

They got a crazy relationship, seducing each other ohhh!!!

Vote and comment

Cya

Bookworms